- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Big Data, Sport
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Data Analysis Manager
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
SkillCorner is a French start-up specialising in artificial intelligence (AI) tracking with an expanding global client base and team. The company has built an AI-powered video tracking technology based on deep learning capable of recognizing, positioning and following (in real time), the football players, referee and ball from any match broadcast.
SkillCorner provide performance data and analytics to football clubs and federations around the world, primarily to support player recruitment and scouting, but with cross over to match analysis and coach development.
This is achieved through the provision of deeper technical and tactical insights beyond event level data, or measuring and monitoring the physical performance of players at scale, from any league where broadcast video is available.
Flexible on exact location as we encourage remote working, but UK or France preferred.
SkillCorner is seeking a data analysis manager to lead a new business function and take responsibility for all internal analysis activities. Key responsibilities include analysis function which will support the sales and marketing teams with content generation, deliver client services and consulting when required, as well as providing end user acceptance testing for the R&D teams.
- Football data analysis and benchmarking
- Report writing and research studies
- Supporting sales and marketing activities with insightful content
- Data validation studies
- Client services
- Team management
Exact title linked to experience
- Knowledge of working with Football data and presenting analysis in both formal and informal context
- Microsoft Office suite and Excel in particular
- Python skills and experience
- Use of Business Intelligence (BI) tools for data visualisations
- Knowledge of Football analytics and sports science industry
- People management and development
- Analytical with strong presentation and communication skills
- Love of Football and conducting detailed analysis
- Use of initiative and problem solving
- Strategic thinking and proactive planning
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter