Diabolocom enables organizations worldwide to build brand loyalty and drive sales growth. Our innovative cloud-based solution leverages its proprietary AI technologies to optimize contact centers of medium to large sizes, enabling efficient management of customer interactions across all communication channels. As a telecom operator, we ensure premium voice quality, efficient handling of high call volumes, and provide phone numbers worldwide.
Our comprehensive range of AI services, specifically designed for customer relations, elevates data quality and automates tasks. These services, fully integrated into our cloud contact center solutions, are also accessible through APIs in multiple languages.
We empower Customer Service and Sales teams to effectively handle all inbound and outbound interactions thanks to our state-of-the-art dialer. Our solution seamlessly integrates with leading CRMs and offers real-time monitoring and analytics capabilities.
Diabolocom, with offices across Europe, the USA, Brazil, and the UAE, proudly serves 350+ clients, with agents operating from 60+ countries.
As a SDET at Diabolocom, you will work closely with our development and product teams to define and execute a quality strategy for complex projects, which includes working with distributed architecture, managing systems that process and automate voice, mail, CRM, and various types of interactions, and overseeing payment systems.
If you're an SDET with an engineering background, an ownership attitude, and a passion for quality, we want to hear from you!
Join us in our quest for excellence and help shape the future of customer experience and contact center solutions.
What we're looking for:
- We're seeking a skilled SDET with the following qualifications:
- Experience in developing test automation solutions using Kotlin/Java (preferably) or Python.
- Understanding of CI/CD and Continuous Testing concepts.
- Hands on experience setting up quality gates for a delivery pipeline.
- Proficiency in creating automated internal frameworks to enhance testing effectiveness.
- Experience in testing distributed systems.
- Knowledge of system components, interfaces, and network protocols (HTTP, Rest-API).
- Understanding of BDD and TDD principles.
- Experience in building test plans.
- Experience in creating monitoring systems.
- Understanding of basic system metrics and load testing.
- Strong communication skills in spoken English.
What's in it for you:
- A multicultural environment with teams in five countries across Europe, with further expansion on the horizon.
- A pivotal stage in our development with significant growth and paradigm shifts.
- Full remote work with the opportunity to relocate to Paris.
- Kotlin, JUnit 5, Gradle, Selenium, Selenoid, GitLabCI.
- Cucumber feature files as a single source of truth for test documentation and product specs.
- Coding challenge at HackerRank
- Intro call with a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Live coding interview
- Test design interview
- Meeting with the Team
- Final interview with our COO, David
At Diabolocom, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to color, language, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or social origin, opinion disability, age.
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Operations”.