- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Product Designer Senior / Art Director H/F @ Station F
- Télétravail partiel possible
Beamy’s platform aims to become the technology cockpit in companies.
CONTEXT: Following their digital transformation, companies today use hundreds of different tools to digitalize their processes. This ecosystem of tools is at the heart of their strategy and contributes to their future DNA. However, this explosion of tools is out of control, creating serious challenges for performance and conformity.
THEIR AMBITION: become the platform of reference for the technological ecosystems of companies.
Beamy has developed powerful algorithms to automatically detect all the tools used by their customers. Their intuitive platform allows them to pilot in real time their digital ecosystem. Thanks to data science, they want to understand the interdependence between tools in order to make their customers’ ecosystems easier to vizualize and pilot.
Their value proposition is still unique: this means they must keep accelerating to take the market and they need the best talents for their team.
They are now more than 15 people (x3 in 12 months) and have signed 6 new Enterprise accounts since April 2020, in spite of COVID crisis.
It is a HUGE challenge, but if you are looking for an exciting collective adventure with a big international ambition and a trust and accountability framework, they are waiting for you!
Descriptif du poste
We are currently growing our Product team and are looking for experienced and talented people who are willing to build the future of tech intelligence, while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
You will be Beamy’s first Product Designer, working under our CEO, acting as Head of Product.
As the first designer in the team, you will have ownership over the design of the complete product of Beamy.
From discovery to delivery: you will take part in all steps of product development with the rest of the team, from identifying user and business needs by talking to all stakeholders, to designing and implementing solutions together with developers.
Implementing best-in-class design practices: you’re joining a team that is still early and so you will have the opportunity to take part in defining its work processes. You will set up a design system in order to improve consistency and execution over the different products.
Brand identity: you will contribute to the evolution of our brand identity, and to making sure our products’ touch and feel is consistent with this identity.
Building a world-class product: you will bring your talent and expertise into building a suite of products intended to drive the future tech intelligence into our client, with an incredible UX.UI.
What we offer:
- A genuine experience in entrepreneurship, within an early stage startup on the biggest startup campus in the world (Station F)!
- A key role within our organisation with the opportunity to be a decisive player in transitioning Beamy from startup to scaleup,
- Full ownership and strong autonomy, free of micro-management,
- The best health mutual and luncheon vouchers available (Alan & Swile),
- A united and highly dedicated team who’s not faint-hearted,
- A competitive salary and stock-options in a future unicorn 🤞💰 !
- You’ve worked for at least 4 years in product design (from user research to implementation) in B2B
- You can untangle hard conceptual problems and have sharp intuition for how people use (or wish they could use) products (UX).
- You can create pixel-perfect visual designs (UI).
- You care about the business needs, implications, and possibilities of your designs. You don’t get stuck on pretty UI, and can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- You want to work in a high growth environment, constantly evolving.
- You enjoy big human and technical challenges, and you want to hack a market (joining an early stage startup is more than a job, it’s an adventure!).
- You give a lot of importance to team bonding and team spirit; helping each other is always a priority.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are highly proactive, and are not scared to take on topics you do not master.
- Pragmatic and diligent, you are an efficient doer.
Nice to have
Déroulement des entretiens
- Introductory call with Romane, our HR ;
- Deeper Call with Andréa, our CEO
- Product design case
- Half-day of immersion at Station F and team-fit validation ;
- Reference check.
Découvrez l'équipe de Beamy
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin