- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech, Insurance
- Paris, Milan, Montréal, Munich
- View website
Year of Founding2016
Average Age35 years old
Latest job listings
No openings for now, please check back in a few days!
The Future of Customer-Centricity:How AI/ML is Disrupting Industries & Personalizing Next Best Experiences on@TheFa… https://t.co/myuYBOocJk
Zelros is an award-winning insurtech with roots in Europe and recently expanded in North America. Zelros helps insurance distribution leaders with a responsible product recommendation engine. The world’s largest insurance companies and innovators like AXA, Credit Agricole, Matmut, BPCE, ISI, Quility trust Zelros to help them deliver real-time personalized insurance recommendations across channels to boost client acquisition, cross-sell & up-sell, and drive agent effectiveness. If you want to join a fast-paced high energy global startup, and make a meaningful difference for our business and the insurance industry, this is the place for you.
What they are looking for
Zelros is looking for employees who want to thrive in an innovative environment, where everything has to be invented, and where initiative is rewarded
Zelros is growing and looking for new employees to join the adventure: Software Engineers, Data Scientist, Sales, Marketing
Convinced that the diversity of their teams is their strength, they get involved and value differences. They encourage all candidates of all origins, backgrounds, ages, gender...to apply
Good to know
- A strong corporate culture with Ambition, Trust & Humility as core values.
- Trust & Achievement environment where diversity and feedback are driving forces.
- Perks with food vouchers and Corporate Saving Plan
- Events (Monthly get-together, Karaoke nights, Sports events, ...) and annual offsite (Biarritz, Marseille and Naples were the latest ones)
- Flexible work framework with funded material to have the perfect place to work from home
- Parental act to support our employees living this very special moment
- 4 solidarity days per years where you can engage with a non profit of your choice
Questions and answers on Zelros