This position was filled!
Who are they?
YOOBIC is a Digital Workplace for frontline teams enabling companies to empower their employees, wherever they are, through digitally optimised communication, microlearning and task management. The YOOBIC platform gives frontline teams all the tools they need to be happy and productive, in the palm of their hands
Based in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv and Milan with over 100 employees, YOOBIC is used by 200+ brands and retailers across the world, including Peloton, Kate Spade, Boots (Walgreens Boots Alliance), Lacoste, Peugeot, Domino’s Pizza, Puma, and Kenzo.
We have 17 different nationalities and more than 10 languages are spoken in our offices. We offer an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as our company continues to grow its global footprint. We produce excellence, we take pride in the work we do, we are committed to make our team and our clients as successful as possible.
To learn more about working at YOOBIC, check us out here
Who we are…
YOOBIC is an all-in-one Frontline Employee Experience Platform. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. With streamlined communications, mobile learning, and digitized task management, YOOBIC drives operational excellence while drastically improving the frontline employee working experience. 350+ companies around the world including Boots, BurgerFi, Lancôme, Lacoste, Levi’s, Logitech, Peloton, Puma, and Vans trust YOOBIC to improve operational consistency and agility, get real-time visibility into multi-location business execution, and improve their customer experience.
In Autumn 2021 we were successful in receiving our Series C funding of $50m from some incredible investors such as Highland Europe, Felix Capital and Insight Partners.
We are a diverse organisation that empowers its employees to achieve their goals and develop themselves along the way. There is a great sense of team at YOOBIC and a real passion for the future of work. You will have the opportunity to quickly make an impact and given the innovative product (which customers love) and our predicted growth trajectory, this is an exciting time to join YOOBIC!
What we need…
We are seeking a highly organized and analytical Sales Operations Manager to join our team and partner with Yoobic’s leadership to scale our business operations. The role involves optimizing our sales processes, driving operational excellence and business insights, managing key projects, and helping to improve our systems and data capabilities. In this role you will partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Success leaders to define and execute key initiatives and deliver results.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are a self-starter with a passion for driving operational excellence in a technology business, we encourage you to apply. The job will be located in London with a flexible work policy of 3 days/week at the office and 2 days of remote work.
What you'll do…
- Develop and maintain key processes supporting the sales motion, from demand generation to customer acquisition, retention and renewal.
- Establish / support an operating cadence to review progress to goals and drive operational excellence, including forecasting and pipeline management.
- Identify and execute continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiencies in the sales process and improve sales productivity.
- Help define the CRM and technology stack strategy for Yoobic, and work with specialist teams to get it implemented.
- Oversee administration of the Yoobic CRM including data governance, user management, account assignments, data quality and integrity
- Ensure we provide high quality tools and automated business processes to Sales and BDR teams for prospecting and deal management
- Conduct insightful data analysis across the sales and marketing funnel to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement, and to support leadership decisions.
- Support the development of key performance indicators and quantitative goals for the go-to-market teams.
- Design automated dashboards / reports and work with specialist teams to get them implemented.
- Support Yoobic’s leadership team in developing business and operational plans, including the development of objectives and key results (OKRs) at a global and team level
- Lead / support key go-to-market initiatives including segmentation models, channel strategies, pricing strategy, etc.
What you have...
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, engineering or a quantitative field
- 7+ years of experience in sales, business and/or marketing operations (or equivalent experience in consulting). People management experience preferred.
- Understanding of / experience in the B2B software / SaaS industry, including business models, sales and marketing processes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Experience with data visualization techniques and conveying insights from analyses to senior audiences.
- Proficient in B2B SaaS CRM systems. CRM implementation experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, and marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or Marketo preferred.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superior Excel and Powerpoint skills. Proficiency with Google suite.
What we offer...
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Scottish Widow Pension scheme
- Vitality medical coverage - Including primary care, hospital care and additional mental health coverage
- Simplyhealth cash plan (includes dental and vision coverage)
- Healthy Mind EAP
- Short Term and Long Term disability coverage
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness coverage
- Enhanced parental leave
- Team events including weekly breakfast, gourmet lunches and lots of social events
- Weekly free online HIIT sessions + gym discounts
- Regular training and coaching to make you even better in your role
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and we want to ensure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. If you have a disability or additional need that requires reasonable accommodations during the process please do not hesitate to let us know. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.