Year of Founding2015
Gender Breakdown40 %60 %
Average Age28 years old
Yogosha is a crowdsourced cybersecurity platform enabling a win-win collaboration with the most talented hackers to detect and fix vulnerabilities on any critical system. Yogosha’s clients benefit from an international elite of ethical hackers ; only 15% of aspiring Yogosha security researchers manage to pass the selection process and join the platform.
Yogosha is trusted by more than 100 customers such as Thales, BNP Paribas, l’Oréal, Ministère des Armées, Société Générale, Galeries Lafayette, Swiss Life, Veolia, Cdiscount…
Yogosha offers a new cybersecurity approach : bug bounty. Very popular in the United States, this practice appeared around 2015 in France. With Bug Bounty, companies can rely on an international community of independent hackers to test their security, and pay them depending on the vulnerability they find. Yogosha also provides crowdsourced pentest and coordinated vulnerability disclosure services, depending on their customers needs and security maturity.
In the last 2 years, Yogosha has :
- settled in the heart of Paris (Bastille)
- tripled its growth
- reunited 22 people allover the country
- counted more than 500 active hackers on its clients programs
- signed several prestigious clients in Europe and in the middle east
- organised almost 8 karaokes and 5 visio blindtest ;)
Yogosha is looking for talented and open minded teammates in various fields (engineering, product, sales, R&D...). They need people who want to break cliches around the hacking world, and help make internet a safer place.
Humor and trust are fundamental values at Yogosha. The company’s whole image is built on transparency : helping clients trust the hacking world by collaborating with the best security experts.
Obviously, being attracted to technology and cybersecurity are important to work at Yogosha. But we’re mostly looking for hard-working and curious people, who aren’t afraid of challenges and responsibilities.
To join Yogosha, you will need to :
- Understand that hackers aren’t only criminals selling your credit card on the darknet
- Be ready for offbeat humor
- Buy breakfast whenever you leave your computer open without locking it 😀
Questions and answers on Yogosha