Who are they?
The best stories start with passion! In 2013, Grégoire, David, Christian and Erwan, 4 entrepreneurs passionate about travel, decided to embark on a great adventure and create a new generation platform, which allows travel distributors to offer custom trips. 11 years later, they have grown from 4 travelers enthusiasts to over 175 employees in Paris and Berlin to create the best trips together and become, the next generation connected trip operator, empowering travel distributors to offer custom trips!
After raising €25M in 2023, Worldia is scaling up with a number of exciting projects: the deployment of the new version of the platform, new business partnerships and international expansion!
Who we are
Worldia is a B2B2C travel platform for tailor-made trips. We enable any partner to tap into the huge potential of individualised travel by combining a powerful technology, a top-quality product curation and a premium customer service.
We are in hyper growth and we have raised €25M in 2023. Worldia is scaling with a lot of exciting projects: the roll-out of the new version of the platform, a subsidiary in the US and new business partnerships.
We are proud to be certified HAPPY INDEX® AT WORK BY CHOOSE MY COMPANY®!
Do you want to join the adventure? Welcome aboard!
AMBITION // Shoot for the moon
PLEASURE // Spend good time all together
INTEGRITY // Be honest and transparent, always
You will join a team of developers and bring your energy to :
- Collaborate with the functional team and Product/UI designers in the development of new features
- Analyse, design and develop high quality functionalities
- Review frontend code, ensuring good practices and maintainability for the frontend part
- Ensure optimal test coverage
- Push to production
- Write and maintain Worldia’s frontend documentation
What would make this opportunity a great career move for you ?
- You like challenging tech projects. 100% of our senior developers, coming from top tech companies, give us the same feedback: Worldia’s platform is a pretty challenging playground
- You will work with up-to-date stack based on Typescript, ReactJS, NextJS, ReduX, Cypress, using Gitlab. Have a look at Christian’s short video on WTTJ to get all the info!
- Are you ready and excited about tackling a new feature development with limited guidelines? We like proactive, autonomous and problem solver minded developers
- You want to contribute to scaling the tech team. We shifted towards a feature team organisation. So much to build still!
- You are interested in flexible working mode: open to full remote, hybrid on-site/remote
Let's talk about you
- + 5 years of coding experience in TypeScript/ReactJS OR a full stack experience including a JS framework
- State manager (ReduX is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of CSS orientated Styled-Components
- Experience in test methodology (unit testing, end-to-end testing)
- Good knowledge of common technologies as HTTP, REST, JSON
- Ability to communicate in English (all tech meetings are in English)
- Working with agile methodology like Scrum
- Mindset: Autonomous, proactive, adaptable (eager to work in a fast-growing environment), and team spirit
If you have a GitHub, a personal website or projects to share, we would love to have a look.
- A Video-call with Lauriane Tech Talent Acquisition Manager, to better understand your career plan and your fit for the role at Worldia - 1 hour
- An assessment to be done at home (2 hours) followed by a technical interview with Zakaria, Lead Developer to evaluate your hard skills and the way you operate - 1 hour
- An interview with Liz, Engineering Manager to assess your thought leadership and basic technical skills as FE - 1 hour
Worldia has signed the IDEA Pact (Inclusion - Diversity - Equity - Accessibility) and respects a fair and non-discrimination recruitment process
Other Front-end Development jobs
These job openings might interest you!