- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Sans diplôme
- < 6 mois
- Immobilier commercial, Immobilier particulier
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Créée en 2017, WeMaintain est la première startup dans le domaine de l’ascenseur !
Le marché est énorme (USD 35 milliards), et le niveau de service actuel laisse de la place pour un nouveau modèle.
La mission de WeMaintain : apporter un meilleur service via la revalorisation des métiers techniques.
Nous avons levé 8,8M€ en 18 mois et notre solution a été adoptée par de nombreuses copropriétés et de nombreux grands comptes.
Pour plus d’informations, n’hésites pas à écouter le podcast de notre Co-fondateur et COO, Jade ici : https://www.generationxx.fr/les-invitees-du-podcast/jadefrancine
Descriptif du poste
Description du poste
To accompany WeMaintain's growth, we are looking for an Office Manager.
In this hyper versatile position, you will have a central place in our team and work with everyone, particularly the founders, to make sure that we are all working in the best conditions.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the running of our offices to make sure that they are always clean, safe and comfortable. You will organise and supervise the work done by our different external service providers (cleaning, recycling, security...)
- Control the Office Management budget and purchase equipment that the team needs (stationary, food, technical material...)
- Co-organise internal (lunches, apéros, training, outings...) and external (exhibitions, tradeshows...) events
- Welcome visitors (clients, candidates, investors...), take delivery of incoming packages / letters / deliveries and manage the outgoing ones
- In collaboration with our Finance and Administration Manager, take care of client invoicing and payment recovery
- Help our 3 cofounders organise their international business trips (transport, accommodation, meetings...)
- And lots of other surprises which will make every day even more interesting!
- You are fluent in both French and English (next year we expand internationally)
- You are energetic, organised and can multitask - in this job you will always have several things to manage simultaneously.
- You are a self starter, full of ideas and comfortable when using your initiative
- You are a great team player and enjoy helping those around you
At WeMaintain you will find:
→ a team of about 30 people (from different backgrounds) who all work together thanks to our strong binding values of Care, Grit and Uniqueness⭐️
→ a lot of autonomy in your work and you will be able to choose your missions 💪
→ a startup culture, where everything is still to do and you really will play an important role in our growth ↗️
→ flexible hours and the possibility to work from home regularly 🕛
→ nice offices in the heart of Paris 🏘️
→ a competitive salary and equity scheme 💰
→ Gymlib membership and sport with colleagues (if you want a little bit more motivation) 🏃♂️
→ the opportunity to follow lots of different training programs 👩🎓
Publiée le 10 Janvier.
Découvrez l'équipe de WeMaintain
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn