Business Development Representative With German
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Concentrix + Webhelp designs, builds, and runs unforgettable customer experiences for today’s digital world – creating game-changing customer journeys. From sales to service, content moderation to credit anagement, Concentrix + Webhelp is an end-to-end partner across all B2C and B2B customer journeys. Its over 440,000 passionate employees across
more than 70 countries thrive on making a difference for the world’s most exciting brands. Concentrix + Webhelp's business is all about creating lasting impressions for the clients and their customers. Also, we make business more human by bringing our values to life every day and in everything we do. Concentrix + Webhelp is a team-oriented company that puts commitment, unity, integrity, and recognition at the forefront of its values. We keep our word and work together to achieve more, treat everyone fairly and positively, and celebrate everyone’s contribution to our collective success.
If YOU are a bold, strong-minded, eager-to-learn individual who will not take no for an answer, our Prague office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!
We are looking for a target-oriented and sales-driven individual with strong communication skills. Sounds like YOU? Then YOU are ready to be a part of our team responsible for the generation of sales opportunities through hunting, prospecting, and cold calling to promote solutions and services.
• Respond to customer inquiries with qualifying questions for possible opportunities
• Generate new opportunities through participating in chats, calls, web forms, social media and callbacks
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Have relevant conversations with the customer and partner stakeholder(s) to ensure that the customer needs are solutions to products, services, and licenses
• Maintain a healthy, accurate pipeline by making regular updates to the opportunity related to the customer needs and the solution
• Review and listen to feedback on weekly performance, and deliver observational feedback on the customer experience
· B2B sales management experience
· Native German or C1/C2 level and good English
· Advanced user knowledge of the Windows environment
· Developed negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
· Experience in telemarketing, lead generation or qualification or pre-sales is a big plus
· Experience in or knowledge of the Technology sector
· Eager, quick learner with a strong teamwork spirit
· Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Home office possibility
· Meal vouchers
· Attractive bonuses according to the performance
· Tasty coffee&tea
· Fresh fruit and refreshments
· Multisport card.
· Daily use of foreign languages, especially English
· Great referral bonus
· Around the building, there are plenty of restaurants that are also vegan-friendly.
· A team that is fair and human at all times, including corporate governance.
· Close to public transport (Metro Budějovická)
· Fitness center or park nearby
· Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
· Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment