- 43 years old, Married, 2 children
- For 6 years, Managing Director of Vocalcom Tunisia and deployment in 23 African countries.
- Operational Director in the Armatis Group for 1 year: based in Tunisia
- For 10 years, Director within the Cortix Group (website creator) and creation of the subsidiary in Tunisia in 2003: Proxitel and Cortix.
- Member of the FACE association: Fondation Agir contre l'Exclusion des femmes (Foundation Acting against Women's Exclusion)
- Association's swamp: All at the Cambodia School for the schooling of little girls
- President of the Numerical Commission of the Tunisian-French Chamber
- French Foreign Trade Counsellor
- Mentor at My Job Glasses
- APM member: Association Progrès du Management (Association for Progress in Management)
- Member of CIAN: French Council of Investors in Africa
- Honorary member of TABC: Tunisia Africa Business Council
- Member of the Economic Impulse Group for the France-Tunisia partnership
Andrea GABRIELE, Italian, has been established in France for more than 10 years. Since he was a child he has always been passionate about sport, music, motorbikes, technology and computers. In Italy, he started as a Web Designer, then WebMaster to reach the position of Web Project Manager. When he arrived in France, he entered the world of customer relations as an agent for an e-commerce website. Very quickly he took the position of Tools and Methods Manager for the customer service department of this company (Pixmania). He joined Vocalcom in 2016 as Technical-Functional Project Manager for the group's parent company. Since 2018 he has been Product Manager for Salesforce Edition. In 2020, he also supports Vocalcom's cloud teams in the development of the company's strategic projects and operations.
Born in Tunisia, Ahmed arrived in France to pursue his university studies. After 5 years of studies, he obtained a master's degree in network computing and joined the support team of the French subsidiary of the Vocalcom group. Thanks to the support and training he received, he quickly had the opportunity to work on projects with high added value and thus develop his skills. He has now become a point of reference within the support team and assists new employees in their integration and skills development.
Alexandre is a graduate engineer in computer science and applied mathematics. He began his career as a design engineer to develop payment terminals before continuing his career in the development of payment information system offers. He was then called upon as a functional architect for innovative projects by telephone operators. At the same time, he set up a start-up company marketing algorithms based on geolocation. The adventure continued as a full stack in the field of advertising recommendation before moving on to become an application architect at Vocalcom.
Vocalcom, established in 1995, is a leading global provider of multichannel contact centre cloud solutions for Customer Service, Sales, Marketing and Collections.
- 20 Years of customer engagement expertise
- 1400+ customers on 5 continents
- 550,000+ users in 47 countries
- 1 billion interactions managed each year
With a DNA firmly rooted in innovation, Vocalcom designs, develops and deploys cloud and on-premise contact centre technologies designed to simplify the management of customer interactions across all channels and deliver an exceptional experience - solutions that fit businesses of all sizes and in all industries.
The Vocalcom team is made up of a variety of profiles ranging from young graduates to experts with many years of experience in their field. All talents have their place: Vocalcom values all skills, whatever the area of expertise. Fullstack or Data Scientist engineers, Application Support Technicians or Project Managers, employees are united around their passion for Customer Relations and the common values that make up the company's strength - such as collaborative intelligence, sense and quality of service, team spirit and agility.
- Joining Vocalcom means becoming an actor in your professional development and having the opportunity to reveal your skills and expertise on high added value projects.
- It also means positioning yourself at the heart of innovation by benefiting from the expertise of an international player in customer experience and contact centre solutions.
- Integrating their teams means taking part in a human adventure in a multicultural, innovative and formative environment where daily attention is paid to professional and personal development.
- Joining Vocalcom also means sharing moments of life together: sports challenges and coaching, breakfast, billiards or table football games, drawing or meditation classes, afterwork, corporate events...