Year of Founding2013
Via develops and commercializes solutions enabling shared and on-demand mobility. The SaaS solutions they develop and commercialize combined with their operational expertise enable their partners – cities, private transport operators, companies, educational institutions – to transform existing transport systems into advanced digital networks.
Lower costs, less environmental impact and greater accessibility for public transport users. Headquartered in New York City, Via is currently valued at over 3.3 billion dollars and they are continuing their growth to enable public mobility solutions which are shared, inclusive and sustainable. They count over 500 partners in 35 pays, supported by their employees in 15 offices around the world.
The culture at Via is a mix of exceptionalism and humbleness: it’s an extremely intellectual environment that’s also highly collaborative. Qualities they look for:
Analytical Ability, Bias for Action, Critical Thinking , Creativity, Entrepreneurship, Life-long Learning, Low Ego, Positive, Problem-Solving. If you’re someone who isn’t intimidated by complex challenges, who’s comfortable owning your work in an extremely fast-paced environment, they want to hear from you.
- Join a global high-growth company with a clear social impact
- Commitment to sustainability, equity, sharing and anti-racism, diversity & inclusion
- The opportunity to be trusted and take ownership: you will think strategically and make visible and impactful decisions
- Long-term career growth opportunities
- A supportive work environment with dedicated and collaborative colleagues
- A hybrid work arrangement, with frequent time to connect with the team in the office, and the opportunity to work from home
Questions and answers on Via