Campaign & Traffic Intern
- E-commerce, Fashion, Luxury
Campaign & Traffic Intern
Vestiaire Collective curates and connects the world’s most desirable wardrobes and provides a trusted and sustainable new way of buying and selling pre-loved items.
Vestiaire Collective is a community driven online resale site dedicated to desirable premium and luxury fashion.
Founded in 2009, Vestiaire Collective launched with the aim of offering a high- quality resale site in which members can buy and sell luxury fashion in a trusted environment. The site stands out from other platforms due to its knowledgeable curation team, authenticity and quality control process as well as its extensive community of over 10 million members in 50 countries worldwide. In a new era of smart shopping, Vestiaire Collective is the answer to evolving attitudes to consuming fashion and the circular economy, giving customers the opportunity to extend the lifespan of pieces they no longer wear by bringing them back into circulation.
To date 450 people are employed by the start-up and spread across the offices in Paris, Tourcoing, New York, Berlin, and Hong Kong.
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and becoming the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a talented Intern to support the Campaign & Traffic team, starting July 2021.
About the role
Reporting to the Campaign & Traffic Manager Europe, the Campaign & Traffic Intern is responsible for the planning and execution of local campaigns and sales initiatives based on local data and trends to drive performance in the European market, driving a huge share of our global growth.
What you’ll do
- Planning, coordination and execution of all local campaigns and promotional activities: implement campaigns on our CMS (Content Management System)
- Optimizing user experience and business performance through localization initiatives, campaigns onsite and CRM
- Support in analysing the campaigns performance: weekly & monthly reportings, follow-up & deep-dive on different topics
- Performing market research; benchmarking, competitor/local trends tracking
Who you are
- Bachelor or master’s degree in digital marketing
- Pro-active, highly motivated, detail oriented and process driven individual with excellent numerical and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask
- Good English & French communication skills are required (speaking, reading & writing)
- Good Excel knowledge
What we offer
- An exciting internship in our Paris office where you will be able to express your creativity and potential
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company
- Cool office with a great coffee and yoga classes
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
Meet the Vestiaire Collective team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn