Brand Partnerships Merchandising Intern
- E-commerce, Fashion, Luxury
Brand Partnerships Merchandising Intern
This position was filled!
Vestiaire Collective curates and connects the world’s most desirable wardrobes and provides a trusted and sustainable new way of buying and selling pre-loved items.
Vestiaire Collective is a community driven online resale site dedicated to desirable premium and luxury fashion.
Founded in 2009, Vestiaire Collective launched with the aim of offering a high- quality resale site in which members can buy and sell luxury fashion in a trusted environment. The site stands out from other platforms due to its knowledgeable curation team, authenticity and quality control process as well as its extensive community of over 10 million members in 50 countries worldwide. In a new era of smart shopping, Vestiaire Collective is the answer to evolving attitudes to consuming fashion and the circular economy, giving customers the opportunity to extend the lifespan of pieces they no longer wear by bringing them back into circulation.
To date 500+ people are employed by the start-up and spread across the offices in Paris, Tourcoing, New York, Berlin, and Hong Kong.
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Brand Partnerships Merchandising Intern to join our Brand Partnerships team in Paris.
About The Role
We are currently seeking a dynamic team player who can strongly support one of Vestiaire’s most exciting projects, Brand Partnerships. You will work with the dedicated brand partnerships team as well as all other streams involved.
Our vision is to strengthen our Second Hand Luxury leadership position by launching partnerships with other ecosystem players.
What you’ll do
- Align with partners on specific sourcing requirements (category, model, condition of items…)
- Create sourcing strategy & tools within Vestiaire (accounts set up etc.)
- Set up payment policy by Vestiaire with finance team
- Be in charge of order placement
- Maintain an overview of the supply flow (orders arrived in warehouse/ Quality Control/ authentication) by creating monitoring process
- Design and manage specific process for this supply with Warehouse (separate from general flow)
- Monitor and review orders status, return requests from partners, due to condition errors
- General trouble-shooting
- Manage invoicing process with partners & accounting
Who you are
- Fashion school background (IFM, Marandoni) or previous experience in Merchandising
- Data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving (SQL and Tableau knowledge are a big plus)
- Be structured, organized, fast learner and motivated by E-commerce and Fashion industry
- Ability to build strong collaborative internal & external relationships
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus (French, Italian, Spanish, German preferred)
- Able to provide an internship agreement in France
What we offer
- An exciting internship in our headquarters in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
Meet the team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn