"Unlocking urban and intercity mobility, together"
- From geographical, technological, budgetary, social and environmental constraints
- Towards a more fluid, sustainable and inclusive mobility and recreate valuable living areas
- With all our partners, you and all associated stakeholders
Be all eyes and ears for the others ; self-discovery is at the end of the road
Build as a team the road to tomorrow
Think out of the box to innovate as a trailblazer
#CURIOSITY #CREATIVITY #STIMULATION
Nurture audacity and a doer spirit #Dare #Adaptability
#DARE #ADAPTABILUTY #TRUST
Raise collectively the bar to meet a high standard of expectation
#HIGH STANDARD #PERSEVERANCE
Act and talk consistently
The French leader in smart ticketing, Ubitransport helps local authorities and operators to manage and optimize their public transport networks. From a cloud platform and onboard smartphones, Ubitransport’s turnkey real-time solutions enable : vehicle geolocation, ticket payment and management, and passenger information for more efficient and inclusive mobility. We connect transport networks of all sizes and enhance the attractiveness of cities and territories. The data generated by our solutions are real decision-making tools that reduce costs and environmental impacts. Created in 2012, Ubitransport is a pioneer of digital Intelligent Transport Systems and has more than 150 equipped transport networks in France and Canada. We are today one of the most promising start-ups in France and abroad: members of the French Tech 120 and the TOP 50 European startups prize for mobility. We are growing very quickly with more than 120 staff across our sites in Mâcon, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Lyon, Paris and Besançon.
- Proactive talents with a real know-how to strengthen its teams and help the company continue its growth.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal skills and a real team player to work together on Ubitransport's exciting projects.
- A critical thinker with a great ability to adapt to the rapidly evolving market in which Ubitransport operates.
- Individuals in search of meaning, ready to experience an exciting adventure at the heart of the challenges of mobility.
At Ubitransport, they like:
- Thinking about the future of mobility together and making strategic choices
- Being bold, facing issues and dealing with complexity
- Brainstorming on new projects... or competing at table football!
- Working collectively and encouraging communication between teams and managers
- Spending time together and bonding in a friendly atmosphere
- Discussing their quality of life, between city, nature and seaside
- Ensuring our new talents are well integrated into our team :)