Year of Founding2015
Average Age27 years old
RT @_hdeceuninck: I’m breaking down great brand communities 👀
Time for a thread on #OutdoorVoices
DTC darling, OV went from college dorm…
TokyWoky is a startup specialized in community software.
They are building unique community platforms that help brands and retailers gather, retain and activate passionate customers on their eshop.
There’s 18 people on the team today, based in London and Paris, and they’re working with over 130 brands on their community strategy.
TokyWoky is looking for curious, creative people who are looking for a challenge. Joining the team means:
- Getting a lot of freedom and responsibility from day 1
- Working closely together with colleagues who want to excel in their field
- Joining a welcoming and kind team
TokyWoky, that’s also:
- Over 130 clients in 12 pays
- Offices in Londres and Paris
- Every 2 weeks, a « Beer & Metrics » where new product features, client feedback and marketing/sales campaigns are presented to the whole team
- Strategy off-sites and teambuilding moments all year long
Questions and answers on TokyWoky