- Optics, photonics, optronics
- Electromagnetism, radio frequencies, wave propagation
- Materials, functional materials, nanotechnologies
- Microelectronics, analog circuits, digital circuits
- Quantum detection, communications and calculation technologies
- Thermal, cryogenics
- Mechanics, additive manufacturing technologies
- Aeronautical technologies and systems
- Infrastructure supervision systems
- Command systems
- Air traffic control, surveillance and defense of airspace
- Surveillance and intelligence
- Communication technologies and systems
- IT security
- Underwater acoustics and sonars
- Technologies and optronic systems
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales.
In a world that is increasingly fast moving, unpredictable – and full of opportunities, they come to them with big ambitions: to make life better, to keep us safer.
Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, their architects design and deliver extraordinary high technology solutions. Solutions that make tomorrow possible, today.
From the bottom of the oceans to the depths of space and cyberspace, we help our customers think smarter and act faster - mastering ever greater complexity and every decisive moment along the way.
Whatever it takes.
Thales recruits 70% of engineers, mainly in R&D, industry and client services to maintain the deliveryof systems and platforms as well as the corresponding documentation, but also recruits in the management of bids and projects.
They recruit experienced profiles for example software architects, scrum master for managing agile teams, and experts in A.I, cybersecurity or quantum physics.
Innovation is part of the group’s DNA. They have established InnovLabs on several of their sites and they encourage collaborative work with their teams.
They invest in technologies such as big data, connectivity, A.I, cybersecurity and quantum physics.
The company rankings show that Thales is an attractive company for young people and for their employees.
Benefits to working for a large international company (internal university “Thales Learning Hub”, homeoffice agreements, onsite gym/facilities on certain sites (eg dry cleaners, hairdresser etc).