- Marketing / Communications
- From 15 to 50 employees
Senior Software Engineer Ruby
- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
This position was filled!
TextMaster is a professional multilingual translation and writing solution combining a network of certified translators and writers with proprietary technologies.
We are on a mission of enabling companies to streamline the translation of their content in over 150 language combinations and 100 areas of expertise. With operate at reasonable scale with more than 50 millions words processed per month and 5 millions requests per day.
Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty and autonomy to solve problems the right way.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, and operation of business-critical features. You’ll work on challenging projects, make an impact, and grow as an engineer.
- Participate in requirements analysis to help with providing the right technical and business solutions
- Have key responsibilities within the design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery
- Write clean scalable code and test and deploy applications
- Revise, updates, refactor, and debug code
- Participate in code reviews and sharing your experience with a highly talented team
- Back-end: Ruby on Rails (Rails 4.x, 5.x), JRuby, Elixir, GraphQL, RabbitMQ, CQRS
- Front-end: React, Redux, Redux-Saga, NodeJS, Webpack, ES9 / Babel, Flexbox, GraphQL, Apollo
- Database: MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Postgres, Neo4j
- Infrastructure: GCP, Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, Terraform, Cloudflare
- Testing: RSpec, Capybara, Selenium
- Source control: Github
- Continuous Integration: SemaphoreCI
- Monitoring: Datadog
- Quality Management: Code Reviews, PRs, CodeClimate
Why joining us?
- Challenging position with strong technical expertise required
- You’ll join a team of very talented developers working in an amazing atmosphere and multi-cultural environment
- Opened to full-time remote (preferably based in Europe for timezone consideration)
- Competitive salary package & benefits
- We matter about the people, work-life balance is important at TextMaster
- Proven work experience in Ruby
- Previous experiences in building web applications in React is a plus
- Working knowledge of MongoDB
- Perfect command of English (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills and ability to write clear documentation
Interested? Please follow the application process described here.
Meet the TextMaster team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn