We are looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to join our UK & Ireland team as soon as possible.
A successful candidate should have experience in online reputation management, customer relations, and social media management.
You should have excellent interpersonal skills, be a skilled communicator, and have experience in managing customer expectations and mediating conflicts. You should be able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
We are looking for someone who cares about improving the consumer experience. You should be comfortable talking to customers over the phone and be able to form a close connection with people quickly and easily.
You will benefit from an experienced, friendly, and approachable support team with strong expertise in customer relations. You will work primarily in English but be part of a large international, multi-cultural team.
• Maintain/Improve the relationship with, & between, our thousands of customers
• Respond to email queries
• Monitor the quality of tutors/students joining the website
• Provide advice for improving tutor ads when asked
• Monitor suspicious behaviour & maintain a trusted tutor database
• Facilitate successful connections between students and tutors
• Improve the processes in place (customer management, automatic reminders, repeated customer problems, etc.)
• Improve and develop our social media presence across all major channels and moderate all comments and messages
• Manage Superprof’s online reputation (Trustpilot)
• You’re a native English speaker
• Working knowledge of French or another language
• You have experience in customer relationship management
• You have experience in reputation management
• You have great oral communication and writing skills (friendly and empathetic)
• You like a challenge, are curious and have a real desire to learn
• You know how to be proactive and work independently
• You have knowledge of online marketing, internet culture, and the fundamentals of web communication
Round 1: Telephone interview
Round 2: Written test
Round 3: Face-to-face interview at our premises with the Country Manager and another member of the team
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Customer Success”.