- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Possible full remote
- > 3 years
- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! They exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity
by unleashing the power of content.
So they’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our amazing team! The Strapi community is growing really fast. Every day we interact with them on GitHub, StackOverflow, Slack, Forum, etc. They report issues, request features and they contribute to the project by submitting Pull Requests.
The integrations squad will be part of the Product team and our first squad. To tackle this challenge of integrating a newly created squad, we are looking for someone who will be in charge of the development, maintenance and classification of the integrations. Integrations can be defined as a plugin, a starter, a template (list of templates) or importers for example. You will have to work closely with the core team, developers and partners to identify, define, prioritize, design and develop new integrations for the ecosystem.
Note: the squad is already made of a very talented full-stack developer.
Our dream and vision with the Integrations squad would be to define the foundations for the upcoming marketplace. The marketplace will be a central piece of our ecosystem and growth where the community would be able to find all the necessary integrations to fill the needs for their project.
Building a marketplace requires to understand the ecosystem (partners, agencies, customers, users) and to create a fair model to share the value amongst it. A marketplace is about distribution and quality. You will have to set up reviewing procedures, security and code reviews, highlight the best plugins, maintain a consistent and high-quality ecosystem of integrations. It is about building a platform that is interesting for all sides and not only creating a list of integrations to build.
This role includes a business development part to create partnerships with third-party tools, discuss with our current partners (digital agencies) and community members. It will be necessary to have a close relationship with the core team to build both in parallel to make ensure the integrations ecosystem works well and scale in the long run.
- Coordinate the developers to execute the integrations roadmap.
- Define and challenge the integrations roadmap with the other squadmates.
- Challenge the long-term vision of the integrations.
- Help us define and improve the product management processes.
- Create and improve our versions release process.
- Manage daily issues and Pull Requests related to the integrations.
- Understand, interview and get insights from our users, partners or customers.
- Promote the new integrations on our networks with the Product Marketing team.
- Work closely with the CPO & other product managers to challenge and co-define the roadmap.
- Work closely with the developers, marketing and founders teams.
- Already worked/contributed to an open-source project with a community of users
- Experience in agile product management.
- Knowledge of the developer tool space.
- Strong technical skills: you understand how software is built, packaged and deployed.
- You love well-crafted product.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have excellent communication skills (empathy, listening).
Note: you don’t need to check all the boxes to apply 🙏
For now, we’re only open working with people in locations where the time zone is +/- 2 hour from Paris, France. We hope to accept remote position anywhere in the world when our process will be ready.
- 30 minutes call with Aurélien (CPO).
- 90 minutes interview & test with Julien, Samuel (Product Managers) and an engineer.
- 3 x 30 minutes team meetings (Product Managers, Lead Developers, Designers & Founders)
Meet the Strapi team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn