- Health, Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- From 50 to 250 employees
In-house tech support
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Stilla Technologies is a Life sciences company whose mission is to improve health by offering researchers and clinicians worldwide solutions for high precision genetic analysis.
Since 2016, Stilla Technologies has empowered researchers with the Naica System, a solution that enables to detect & quantify DNA with unprecedented precision.
The Naica System supports a wide range of genetic tests and molecular biology assays — including liquid biopsy tests for cancer diagnostics, viral load quantification, pre‐natal testing, and GMO detection. Overall, the Naica System’s superior performances make it a preferred technology for precision medicine research and therapeutic monitoring.
Stilla advises and supports its customers worldwide with a multidisciplinary team, whose expertise spans from microfluidics and chemistry, to molecular biology and computer science.
The in-house tech Support’s primary responsibilities will be to answer technical and scientific questions related to Stilla NaicaTM System, (digital) PCR assays design, optimization and applications, equipment or analytics.
By interfacing with R&D, Production and Sales teams, the Technical Support Representative will deliver high-level customer support, effectively acting as the trusted digital PCR expert for Stilla’s customers.
Main missions :
• Responsible for providing remote telephone support of Stilla products to both internal and external customers and document customer issues.
• Provide technical support of end user hardware components, software applications and network peripherals.
• Troubleshoot and help test new tools (CRM; SAP; etc.). Problem solving oriented.
• Work within a team environment and escalate unresolved issues to appropriate departments (ticketting).
• Communicate with end users, keeping them informed of support progress. Monitor & track customer satisfaction.
• Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by Management.
This role will require exceptional communication & interpersonal skills. You have to be motivated and passionate about commercializing a new innovating instrument in the Life Science and Clinical fields. We are looking for someone with the proven ability to engage customers at the highest levels and to represent the capabilities of Stilla’s Naica System. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to deliver excellence in customer support.
• You have the ability to operate effectively with different professionals in an international team environment and on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• You are curious, and interested in continuously expanding your personal and professional skills with appropriate training.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in French and English with the ability to interact at all levels.
• Good time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent computer & networking knowledge.
• Knowledge of Quality Controls (QMS) or servicing laboratory instrumentation an asset.
• Knowledge of SAP and Zendesk appreciated (not mandatory).
• You have a bachelor Degree in Life Sciences; Molecular Biology; Biochemistry or equivalent (BAC+3)
• Preferred if you also have some experience in a similar function with technical support (customer satisfaction) and ideally have already 1 or 2 years of Technical Support experience in the Life Science Instrumentation Field.
• First knowledge and experience in PCR & qPCR applications (products & instrumentation)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team-oriented contributor (with colleagues: Management, Sales & Applications Specialists).
• Strong understanding of multi-cultural communication styles.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment including flexibility around schedule and function.
• Self-directed with strong initiative.
• Strong customer relationship skills are a must.
Please read the entire ad before applying.
Meet the Stilla Technologies team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn