- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- From 15 to 50 employees
Senior Product Designer
- Permanent contract
Startup Flow’s mission is to support large organizations and their teams to connect with innovation ecosystems to explore new business territories, find new business models, and make informed decisions about external innovation opportunities.
Startup Flow is a SaaS platform for companies to map, manage and monitor their open innovation projects with startups and partners at scale. The platform helps to consistently orchestrate the right data, the right processes, and the right people involved in the increasing number of open innovation initiatives (corporate venture capital, startup partnerships, R&D projects, etc.).
Some of the world’s leading innovators (HSBC, Nestlé, Capgemini, Bayer, and many others) are using Startup Flow to build innovation portfolios, design operational processes, and generate automatic reporting.
And they are growing fast! Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with operations in Germany and the UK, Startup Flow supports their clients and their teams in 42 countries.
Our product is at the heart of the value proposition of Startup Flow. Already used by thousands of users in more than 80 countries, our product will scale even further: the employees of our current customers (more than 5 million people) and of our future customers (to go along our growth) are potential users to be activated for future product bricks to be invented.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible of the UX and UI of our product. You’ll get your hands dirty in all steps of product discovery and delivery. You’ll be part of the whole product lifecycle, working closely with product managers, engineers, data analysts, and customers to bring amazing ideas to life.
Main roles and responsabilities
- Work with customers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists to understand how our customers use our product and their needs
- Do concepting and ideation, user flow design, detailed interaction design, and prototyping
- Create simple and elegant visual UI designs
- Conduct user research, analyzing and presenting findings
- Test assumptions with stakeholders and customers to pick the best solution for delivery
- Communicate both your design work and the support for your design decisions across the company
- Work closely with engineering teams to understand how your designs will be built
- Evaluate shipped work across multiple releases, perform continuous discovery and experimentation, and craft improvements
What we offer
- Ownership & responsibility from day one
- Regular work sessions and feedback sessions with our top management
- An agile, ambitious, and very helpful team with a flat hierarchy
- Regular team events
- Great work ethics and a top working environment in the heart of Paris
Qualifications and skills
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS organization with a mature product and design practice and bonus experience with enterprise software and awareness of the underlying organizational context
- You can translate complex problems into simple and intuitive user experiences
- You have solid knowledge of UX design processes and methodologies and you are always open to new ones
- You have a strong desire to get to the root of customers’ problems and you can plan and conduct exploratory user research and usability testing
- You care about the impact of your work and can deliver high-quality design work at pace
- Exceptional communication skills (English and French), you can communicate complex conceptual ideas, design decisions, and research findings succinctly and effectively across different audiences
- Deep understanding of the tech industry and the world of B2B SaaS, Enterprise software and Innovation
- Your best team player skills: you trust in the team and bring out the best in them
Meet the Startup Flow team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn