Operations Assistant - Australian Team
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Convinced of the benefits of physical activity on personal wellbeing and positive impact on society, Sport Heroes’ mission is to motivate everyone to be active every day. How? By using all motivational levers to encourage exercising: to challenge, unite, rally for a cause, reward, coach and inspire. 👏
The startup created a community software to help organizations (brands, event organizers, NGO, companies) to engage their customers, employees, or fans, through connected sport and wellness experiences. 🚀
The Sport Heroes offers are base on 3 pillars:
- Corporate Wellness: with the United Heroes platform, that aims to encourage employees to move together every day
- VRace and Virtual Clubs: to organize one’s virtual race event or a whitelabel community program
- Its own communities (Running Heroes, Cycling Heroes, and Swimming Heroes): to coach people in their practice
Created in 2014, Sport Heroes has 2M members in more than 150 countries, works with more than 300 partners, and is constituted by a team of 100 passionate experts located between Paris, London, Madrid, and Sydney.
Find out more: https://www.sportheroes.com/en/
Rencontrez Paul-Émile, CEO de Sport Heroes
The primary purpose of the Operations Assistant is to work closely with the Head of Marketing, Account Manager and sales teams to animate campaign pages across all our platforms. This will include liaising with clients, creating and delivering campaigns, executing communications plans and reporting on key deliverables and trends. This is a 6 month position with the opportunity to extend to a full time contract upon completion.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
- Planning, creating and setting up campaigns on the websites and app
- Support sales team with strong and innovative client proposals
- Provide reporting figures based on the needs of clients/brands
- Organise, manage and participate in sporting events and physical activations
- Interact with users via social media and email to enhance engagement.
- Maintain the Running Heroes social media pages.
- Attend internal and external meetings with the wider Sport Heroes Australia team.
- Passionate about sport and helping people lead healthier and more active
- Love the idea of working in a fast paced, sports tech start up company.
- Comfortable working autonomously, with a high degree of attention to detail
- Time and task management skills, juggling a variety of tasks and deadlines.
- Strong organisation skills with experience using Microsoft/Google suite.
- Undergraduate degree in Sports, Business or Marketing desirable but not essential.
- Looking to pursue a career in sports business
POSITIONS SPECIFIC :
- Contract : Internship with reasonable allowance.
- Employment Length : 6 months full-time (flexible)
- Location : Hybrid working arrangement in Sydney, Australia
- Office : Amazing co-working space in Darlinghurst
Commencement : June
- Other job perks
- Hybrid working arrangement (2-3 days from home)
- Exposure to the largest sporting brands in the world
- Working for one of the fastest growing sports tech companies in the world
- Ongoing development opportunities with a highly experienced team.