Skello is a European company with one mission: reinvent shifted work through a collaborative solution which enables teams to better anticipate, organize and communicate.
In short, Skello is a workforce management solution for shift based workplaces that enables teams to tackle the hassle of complex scheduling. For managers, Skello optimizes work organization by helping them to make the best decisions in managing their staff costs. For employees, our tool facilitates easy and open communication and simplifies daily life.
Skello’s ambition is to be the number one solution for shifted work teams in Europe. To achieve this, Skello raised a €40M Series B round of financing from expert funds in the field (Partech, Aglaé Ventures & XAnge) in order to bring ever more value to our clients through new features and to open up new markets, beyond our historic industries such as hospitality, retail and health.
In 7 years, the team at Skello has built a tool used by over 9000 locations, covering thousands of people. We have multiple projects and ideas to keep building on our product, and best answer our client’s challenges. To succeed in those projects, we are growing our tech team at Barcelona.
- Managing tech projects
- Developing performant and stable code, because at Skello we value quality first
- Share your expertise with the rest of the tech team
- Directly work to improve the Skello solution, in order to make the lives of thousands of professionals easier
- Work on new projects and features as we improve and scale the Skello product
- Mentoring Junior's Developers
Our Technical stack :
- Backend : Node JS/Typescript, Ruby on Rails 5.2
- Frontend : VueJS pour le web / React Native pour nos applications mobiles et tablette
- DataBase : Postgresql / DynamoDB
- Architecture : microservices & serverless
- Tests : Rspec / Capybara
- You’ve been a developer for multiple years, and you’re already developed and maintained code in production
- You’re a full stack developer that’s curious, and likes to keep up-to-date with the latest technology news, in order to improve the quality of your code and the solutions you can bring to given challenges
- You have a strong grasp on relational databases (SQL)
- You are user-focused, and have a strong sense of product
- You’re interested in learning more about software architecture, so you can fully grasp the development process from the code side to the server side
- You have a strong knowledge of testing frameworks and best practices, and strongly believe that all code should be tested
- You are convinced that code review and pair programming are absolutely essential to a good development team
- You’re looking to better understand and grasp the business challenges of the company you work at
- You’re a good communicator and like to work in a team
- You have a professional level of English, and are interested in participating in internationalizing the company
Our recruiting process
- Screening Call with Hugo, tech recruiter
- 1st interwiew about skills with Ramon, Engineering Manager
- 2nd interview : a technical test with an Architect
- 3rd interview "Vision" with Olivier, our CTO
- Check referencee
We believe in the well-being and development of our employees at work.
We therefore offer everyone :
- 23 days paid holiday and 5 days off (our VRD: Very Relaxing Day)
- A meal ticket card Sodexo (50% paid by the employer)
- Optional health insurance (Alan)
- A remote policy (one day per week)
- Customised onboarding and a continuous training budget
- Offices in the heart of Barcelona
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Full Stack Development”.