Skello is a European company with one mission: reinvent shifted work through a collaborative solution which enables teams to better anticipate, organize and communicate.
In short, Skello is a workforce management solution for shift based workplaces that enables teams to tackle the hassle of complex scheduling. For managers, Skello optimizes work organization by helping them to make the best decisions in managing their staff costs. For employees, our tool facilitates easy and open communication and simplifies daily life.
Skello’s ambition is to be the number one solution for shifted work teams in Europe. To achieve this, Skello raised a €40M Series B round of financing from expert funds in the field (Partech, Aglaé Ventures & XAnge) in order to bring ever more value to our clients through new features and to open up new markets, beyond our historic industries such as hospitality, retail and health.
In collaboration with the Product team, the Skello Tech team aims to develop an intuitive, reliable and secure product for our users.
Divided into impact teams, the teams are made up of Junior, Intermediate and Senior profiles in order to have a diversity of skills in improving our solution. As part of our development, we are working on various subjects: transition from a monolithic architecture to a microservices architecture, deployment of our platform in new countries and markets, etc. In this context, our teams are strengthening.
This is why we are looking for our future FullStack Developer to help us in the development of Skello.
- Managing tech projects
- Developing performant and stable code, because at Skello we value quality first
- Share your expertise with the rest of the tech team
- Directly work to improve the Skello solution, in order to make the lives of thousands of professionals easier
- Work on new projects and features as we improve and scale the Skello product
Our Technical stack :
- Backend : Node JS/Typescript, Ruby on Rails 5.2
- Frontend : VueJS pour le web / React Native pour nos applications mobiles et tablette
- DataBase : Postgresql / DynamoDB
- Architecture : microservices & serverless
- Tests : Rspec / Capybara
- Ability to develop and maintain code in production
- Capable to improve the quality of your code and the solutions you can bring to given challenges
- To have a strong grasp on relational databases (SQL)
- User-focused, and have a strong sense of product
- Interested in learning more about software architecture, and fully grasp the development process from the code side to the server side
-A strong knowledge of testing frameworks and best practices, and strongly believe that all code should be tested
- To have a professional level of English, and interested in participating in internationalizing the company
1. Discovery call (20min) with a recruiter
2. First "Technical" interview (60 min) with Ramon, your potential manager.
3. Technical interview with our architect & use case (90min)
4. Second "Culture and Values" interview (60 min) with Olivier, our CTO.
Our recruiting process
- Screening Call with a tech recruiter
- 1st interwiew about skills with Ramon, Engineering Manager
- 2nd interview : a technical test with an Architect
- 3rd interview "Vision" with Olivier, our CTO
- Check referencee
We believe in the well-being and development of our employees at work.
We therefore offer everyone :
- 23 days paid holiday and 5 days off (our VRD: Very Relaxing Day)
- A meal ticket card Sodexo (50% paid by the employer)
- Optional health insurance (Alan)
- A remote policy (one day per week)
- Customised onboarding and a continuous training budget
- Offices in the heart of Barcelona
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Full Stack Development”.