Who are they?
SKEEPERS is a group that is changing the world of customer experience. With a strong international ambition, SKEEPERS helps brands generate value by and for their customers.
With its’ one for all platform, SKEEPERS provides brands with a complete solution that allows them to prescriptively activate data collected from customer feedback for marketing purposes.
Recognised as a high-growth group, SKEEPERS has already made it into the Next40 ranking of the forty most innovative French start-ups!
To accompany our development, we are constantly looking for new talents who are ready to make a difference on an international scale!
Created in 2019, SKEEPERS reached 450 employees internationally across 6 countries: France, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Canada, and also USA.
SKEEPERS is the right place for you if you are a Go-Getter; someone who likes to deliver results, ready to roll up their sleeves to make things happen, and a positive challenger.
Rencontrez Maud, Head of International Partnerships
As a Product Designer, you will work on two of our products (Consumer Videos and Live Shopping) and be responsible for creating great product experiences that our customers love and that meet Skeepers business goals.
To support our development, we are constantly looking for new talent ready to make a difference!
- Be an expert on your product from a user perspective and have reasonable knowledge of other Skeepers products. You identify design related improvements and can relate them to value drivers for our customers/users and for Skeepers.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and the Tech Lead to define design expectations and priorities throughout the research/discovery, planning and product delivery phases.
- Contribute to and understand the vision and strategy of Skeepers products.
- Responsible for optimizing the usability of the product, you will perform the required design work (exploration, ideation, generation and evaluation) throughout the development cycle of our software, in close collaboration with the Product Manager and the Tech Lead.
- You develop fruitful relationships with other designers, and more generally with the rest of the organization. You contribute to make all of us progress.
- You constantly develop your skills and competencies in software design, you use the relevant methods and you capitalize on the existing best practices.
- Lead design-level discussions to focus on the right problem to solve
- Be an internal UX “evangelist”.
You’re a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in UX roles.
- Expertise in product design fundamentals such as UX methodologies and deliverables, research, visual design principles, usability heuristics, cognitive bias and prototyping.
- Execution of user-centered design principles and data-driven design strategies for mobile and web applications
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to find solutions to difficult problems with many constraints and present your argument in a well-structured, data-driven written narrative.
- Proven experience in developing design systems and style guides
- Design portfolio that reflects your ability to solve mobile and web design challenges using UX experience strategies, UI affordances, and visual design sensibilities
- Figma holds no secrets for you.
- You have a strong passion for usability and focus on the end users
- Experience in digital / marketing / customer experience domains.
- Work as a leader, you have a strong sense of commitment to objectives and targets.
- Fluent in French and English.