- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- 3 years of college
- < 6 months
- Advertising, Digital, Media, Mobile Apps
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Shopmium is a mobile application which offers exclusive discounts on everyday products in store and online.
No more paper coupons, everything happens on your smartphone in a few moments!
Shopmium launched in 2011 and has already collaborated with hundreds of brands such as Danone, Nestlé, Heineken, Andros, Henkel and many others … and offers dozens of offers every week on its app.
Today Shopmium brings together a community of more than 5 million users in France, the United Kingdom and Belgium.
In November 2015, Shopmium joined the American group Quotient Technology Inc., the American leader in digital couponing created in 1998 (under the Coupons.com brand), located in Silicon Valley.
Reporting to the HR Manager for Europe, this is an exciting opportunity to join a trendy and dynamic environment with a varied remit on a European level.
1. Human Resources administration
• The maintenance of employee local data and personnel records
• The administrative management of tasks related to personnel management (URSSAF, DIRECCTE, CPAM / Prévoyance, Mutuelle)
• Supporting internal and external HR related inquiries or requests, working closely with collaborators in the French and London offices.
• Supporting the administrative data integrity within our ATS system
• Providing administrative support and administering HR-related documentation
• Updating the local HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, and sick or other leaves
• Helping manage and optimise the on-boarding, and off-boarding processes, contributing to their monitoring and completion
• Updating the company’s A to Z guide on a regular basis with relevant information and accurate structure charts
You will also have the opportunity to participate in various HR projects
2.Facilities and event support
• You will manage the daily needs inherent in the offices (ordering of office Supplies, liaising with Housekeeper, Landlord and Caretaker as required, etc)
• You will participate in the organisation of internal and team events
- You have a french qualification (bac+2/3) with a specialisation in Human Resources including a basic knowledge of french labour law.
- You are confident and personable with strong people and organisational skills and your attention to detail is equal to none 😊
- You are highly computer literate with capability in MS Office, Google Apps and related business and communication tools.
- You prise yourself for your ability to handle multiple priorities while maintaining a high-level of quality and accuracy
- You are proficient in English and French
- You have a high level of confidentiality as well as tact and diplomacy
- A good sense of humour is a plus!
Meet the Shopmium team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn