- Permanent contract
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Logistics
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Shippeo, the European leader in supply chain visibility, gives shippers, carriers, and customers instant access to predictive and real-time information of every delivery. Our proprietary, machine- learning ETA algorithm accurately calculates arrival times allowing shippers to quickly anticipate problems, proactively alert end-customers, and efficiently manage exceptions. Shippeo helps market-leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Carrefour, Heineken, Saint-Gobain, and Faurecia leverage transportation to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve operational excellence.
Founded in 2014, Shippeo has offices in 6 countries, tracks more than 3 million loads per year throughout Europe for global, market-leading customers, and connects to carriers in more than 20 countries.
What Shippeo does
Our product is composed of a mission-critical SaaS web platform, with high traffic inbound/outbound integrations. Our mission is to anticipate problems and proactively alert end-customers so they can efficiently manage exceptions. We achieve this by collecting and matching millions of theoretical and real data from different stakeholders.
Shippeo gives visibility to shippers, carriers and customers by answering the following questions:
- where is the truck, and is there any foreseeable delays?
- what has actually been loaded and/or delivered, and is there any discrepancies?
- what are the levers for improvement for the transport operations?
The technical team is structured in three feature teams:
- Connect & Go Live: quickly connect shippers & carriers to have the project ‘live’
- Track to React: make our product as sticky as possible for daily users
- Analyze & Predict: leverage our data to build data products (extraction, analytics, decision support tools, algorithms)
What you will do
By joining Shippeo as a Product Manager, you will be attached to the feature team ‘Track to React’, and working closely with a Senior Product Manager, product designers, software engineers and customer-facing teams.
The goal of this feature team is to make our product as sticky as possible by acting on two levers:
automatically track orders, detect exceptions, alerts our users so they can react
provide our users with a very reactive interface that makes it easy for them to find answers and perform mandatory tasks
You will be responsible for building from scratch two highly expected new modules by our customers:
‘Dock planning’: a new page that will allow our users to have an overview at a glance of trucks arriving on their site
‘Pre-invoicing’: a new module that will allow the carriers to validate invoices fed by a mix of Shippeo and data
Your missions will include:
- Talk to our users to understand their needs
- Produce specifications with the help of our Product Designers
- Build the best solution with the engineering team (scrum)
- Ship, monitor and measure usage and iterate
- Build, shape and share your product vision, strategy and roadmap
- You have an engineering degree or an engineering mindset
- You’ve worked for a minimum of 2 years in product management on a SaaS product and in fast-moving environments
- You have a passion for well-designed products
- You are used to working with UI/UX designers
- You have a natural ability to make things happen around you
- You handle projects’ ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way
- You have a passion for numbers, and believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You have extraordinary communication skills: succinct, structured, thorough, and persuasive
- Preliminary calls (recruiter & Hiring Manager)
- On-site meeting with the product team & product case
- Interview with 1 or 2 founders
Meet the Shippeo team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn