This position was filled!
Who are they?
Founded in 2014, Shippeo is a global leader in real-time multimodal transportation visibility, helping major shippers and logistics service providers operate more collaborative, automated, sustainable, profitable, and customer-centric supply chains.
Hundreds of customers, including global brands such as Coca-Cola HBC, Carrefour, Renault Group, Schneider Electric, Total, Faurecia, Saint-Gobain and Eckes Granini, trust Shippeo to track more than 28 million shipments per year across 92 countries.
Having already raised €110 million in funding, Shippeo grows on average by 80% year on year. Their team of Shippians comprises 28 different nationalities, speaking a total of 24 languages.
Meet Raphael, Developpeur front end
What you will do:
As a Delivery Manager, you work with a team of software engineers, project managers and customer success managers to support custom product enhancements to our platform for specific customers. While 80% of your focus is on delivering advanced support to our customers and working with engineering teams to solve issues, you are also responsible to gather new customer requirements, turn them into functional and technical specifications, and ensure on-time, on-budget high quality delivery.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver a world-class solution engineering support by analysing escalated tickets, steering fixes development, test and release within our SLAs. Maintain a clean ticket backlog policy.
- Drive and animate workshops with the client to gather their needs and specify features accordingly when enhancements are required. Prepare and discuss budget and planning internally and with customer.
- Define and write backlog items (epics/features/stories) that guide the development teams along with acceptance criteria. Test the same when the feature is built and work with QA to automate when possible
- Lead and attend agile rituals (daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives)
- Regularly produce and share development status and planning updates to Shippeo’s project team and the customer. Be accountable for the planning and the delivery of features under the deadlines.
- Own incident communication during outages/incidents, leading incident resolution desk, providing our internal teams and external partners with info that we’re getting first-hand from our tech teams, and driving post-mortem activities.
- Maintain a clean and updated documentation and support our Knowledge Management team to create user training material
Skills you have
- Extensive experience working with APIs and databases
- 2-4 years of experience in SaaS B2B product management, N2 support or engineering management
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Experience in handling customers and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Native in French and fluent in English