- Permanent contract
- > 3 years
- Logistics, SaaS / Cloud Services, E-commerce
- From 250 to 2000 employees
- Permanent contract
- > 3 years
Who are they?
Sendcloud saves time and money for e-merchants by simplifying the management of one of the most time-consuming and yet key processes in their business: shipping.
Within a few years, Sendcloud quickly became one of the leading shipping solutions in Europe with more than 15,000 customers in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Switzerland. Austria.
This success was made possible thanks to a strong partnership with several players in the e-commerce ecosystem including +25 international carriers and 30 e-commerce integrations, as well as a dedicated sales and support team to best meet the needs of its customers and support them in the growth of their e-commerce sites and projects.
PS: We have magnificent offices located in Eindhoven, Munich, and in the heart of Paris!
This is what you tell people at parties 👋
"Sendcloud is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. We even made it to the list of the Financial Times top 1.000 fastest growing companies. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping. With more than 23.000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is the leading shipping solution."
What you will do in this role 🧐
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a Legal Counsel with minimum 3 years of experience to join our Legal team (currently 3 FTE). This concerns a generalist role, with the possibility of (further) specialisation in the future. In this role you will be working closely together with a lot of different departments and teams, meaning this role is varied and challenging. You will be responsible for legal matters such as: international expansion, drafting and negotiating contracts, settling claims and other business matters. Namely:
- Manage corporate legal matters for the company, such as supporting in investment rounds and M&A opportunities
- Advise various internal departments (such as HR, Finance, Operations & Sales) in a wide variety of legal topics and matters subject to different jurisdictions
- Draft, review, and negotiate (international) commercial contracts, NDAs, data processing agreements and various other agreements with suppliers and partners;
- Perform in-depth legal research and stay up to date on new legislation that is relevant to the business;
- Help the business to create and enhance legal awareness.
Our perfect match 💗
- You have a master degree in Dutch Law with minimum 3 years of professional work experience at a law firm and/or as an in-house legal counsel;
- You have experience with at least a few of these legal areas: contract law, IT law, intellectual property, employment law;
- Demonstrable affinity with topics such as SaaS and e-commerce is a big pre;
- You are a pragmatic business partner with great organisational, analytical, entrepreneurial and communicational skills;
- You are available to work for 32-40 hours;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, additional languages are pre.
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit: We don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun: You are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
- Working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- Flexible WFH policy (and €500 budget to get yourself a nice work setup)
- Holidays: 28 per year on a full-time basis + a free holiday on/around your birthday
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us 🌴
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000 per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym and weekly online yoga lessons!
- Discount on health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Access to many different discount programs, shop til you drop!
Curious about the application process? Check it here!
- Add to favorites
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter