- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Who are they?
RealAdvisor is a European PropTech startup based in Geneva. We use the power of cutting-edge web, data mining and machine learning technologies to make real estate transactions more transparent, fair and efficient. We help over 250k monthly users in their real estate projects whether they are:
Searching for a place to buy or rent on our listings aggregator
Estimating the value of their home online using our algorithms or browsing market data
Our team has over 10 nationalities and is spread across Europe working remotely or based in our offices in Geneva & Zürich.
As a Content Strategist, you will be responsible for establishing the content strategy. You will be building and running a content factory across Europe in a positive culture in a fast-growing company (250% YoY).
Here are a couple of things you will be doing:
- Develop and implement an editorial strategy
- Implement a content factory by establishing clear process, briefs and hiring copywriting
- Develop a clear, cohesive, and compelling brand narrative that educates our user
- Create, plan and monitor the editorial calendar
- Manage website and blog content, including all content updates in the CMS, ensuring all content on the website is fresh and up-to-date and SEO optimized.
- Collaborate with SEO and UX teams to maximize the impact of content produced
- Perform periodic content audits to assess how well existing content is performing and determine what type of content is missing
- Ensure that content strategy meets business objectives
You’re the perfect candidate if you:
- Have proven skills establishing a content strategy
- Are excited to work in the ever-changing environment of a startup and are comfortable juggling priorities
- Have sound knowledge and enjoy SEO
- Are comfortable with CMS and social media
- Have analytical, time management, communication, and collaboration skills
- Speak English, French and German
- Experience in real estate, finance or insurance is a plus