You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
UX Writers at Qonto use words, content, and systems to deliver the best experience and create the finance solution that energizes European SMEs.
Boasting nearly 10 different nationalities, our team of 15 skilled UX Writers is on the lookout for an English-speaking member to bolster Qonto’s key initiatives.
👩💻🧑💻 As a UX Writer at Qonto, you will
• Craft precise, context-aware in-app copy that effectively guides our users.
• Develop backend content including error messages, push notifications, SMS, and more.
• Influence the evolution of our tone of voice, glossary, and French content design system.
• Collaborate closely with Product Designers, ProductManagers, and Marketing teams to gather customer insights and create meaningful user experiences.
🤔 What you can expect
• Join a diverse design studio of 80+ gifted designers;
• Work with a range of profiles and expertise, including Legal, Compliance, CS, and external partners.
• Play a role in building an internationalbrand facing ever-evolving challenges.
🤝 About your future managers
• Mélanie worked as a translator and copywriter in different sectors including tourism, subtitling, and engineering before becoming specialized in luxury. Three years ago, she made the move to UX Writing by joining Qonto. Along with her team, she focuses on building features for our onboarding and pricing flows, and for our Italian market.
• Kate has 6 years of experience as a UX writer and has spent the last 3 years managing and growing teams of writers. Her previous job was at Preply as a Head of Copywriting. At Qonto, Kate's team is working on bookkeeping and spend management topics, as well as payment cards.
• Fiorella has 10 years of experience in UX Writing, having worked for big tech companies like Envato, Booking, and Hopin. At Qonto, her team is focused on working on the core elements of the app like transfers and invoicing, as well as newer features that break new ground for the product.
Each brings unique experience and perspective to the team, from Mélanie's structured approach and deep understanding of Qonto, Kate's international experience and drive to achieve new goals, to Fiorella's decade-long expertise in UX Writing, elevating our product to new heights.
• Mastery: You have robust linguistic and UX design skills and can guide teams in choosing the right words.
• Languages: You are fluent in English. Proficiency in another working language (French, German, Spanish, Italian) is highly beneficial.
• Experience: You've worked closely with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Developers, demonstrating proficiency in a collaborative workflow.
• Empathy: You possess the ability to understand and resonate with people's mental states.
• Communication: You can distill complex concepts into clear, compelling messages that motivate users to take action.
• Passion: You excel in a fast-paced environment and enjoy sharing best practices to foster a robust product culture internally.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Monthly team events
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for
- 28 days of paid leave
- A Hrmony lunch card: 100% covered
-100% public transportation reimbursement
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “UX Design”.