Our mission? Making day-to-day banking easier for SMEs and freelancers thanks to an online business account that's combined with invoicing, bookkeeping and spend management tools. Thanks to its innovative product, highly reactive 24/7 customer support and clear pricing, Qonto has become the leader in its market.
Our journey: Founded by Alexandre and Steve in July 2017, Qonto has rapidly gained trust, serving over 400,000 customers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
- Customer focus | Prioritize customers in everything you do.
- Ownership | Own your part, get things done
- Teamwork | Make (team)work easy
- Mastery | Continuously raise the bar.
- Integrity | Always do what’s right, and respect people.
Our beliefs: At Qonto, we're committed to fostering a welcoming environment where everyone can thrive. We prioritize evaluating applicants based solely on skills and potential, ensuring diversity with 49% international team members, 44% women, and 20% parents. Join us in building a workplace that celebrates diversity and individuality.
Our career track: At Qonto, we value your unique skills, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that celebrate your impact, without conventional labels like 'senior' or 'director'.
As a Business Developer, your role is to generate opportunities for the Account Executive team. Thus, you will have a key role in our outbound acquisition strategy!
You will join a team of 10 people led by Quentin, our Lead Sales Outbound.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Business Developer at Qonto, you will
• Generate Outbound opportunities for the Account Executive team by identifying, contacting, advising, and qualifying companies;
• Prospect famous companies by scrapping the correct decision-makers with the goal to help Qonto expand its portfolio of clients.
• Collaborate with our Account executive and provide him with valuable information that will help him to close deals;
• Follow up on marketing-generated leads and conduct research to evaluate their relevancy for Qonto;
• Conduct phone surveys in order to better understand our prospects, and to build and enrich our database;
• Participate in events (such as Salon des Entrepreneurs, etc.) to proactively approach new clients.
🤔 What you can expect
• Opportunity to evolve among the sales team;
• Hyper-growth & International environment (#Next40);
• Hands-on culture, taking on responsibilities and decision-making.
🤝 About your future manager
• Their background: After a first experience in Foreign Exchange Fintech, Quentin was a Sales manager at Funding Circle, the UK leading Peer-to-Peer Finance provider for SMEs, he led a top-performing team of 10 outbound sales representative before coming over to Paris to grow and develop the Outbound Sales channel at Qonto
• What they can bring to you: Together with the other Sales team Lead, Quentin promotes healthy competition between team members whilst continuously coaching individuals to grow and outperform themselves on a daily basis. Quentin has huge experience in fostering team spirit and promoting quality Sales techniques in a fast-paced and driven environment, which is the perfect combo in a dynamic scale-up like Qonto!
• Experience: You have a first experience in a sales-related job: long-term internship (+1 year), or apprenticeship;
• Resilience: You are combative and you love challenges;
• Communication skills: You are able to listen and communicate with external and internal partners;
• Mastery: Ideally, you have already used Salesforce or another CRM. It’s a plus if you know how to work with data enrichment tools, such as Kaspr, Lusha, Clearbit, Sales Navigator, etc.;
• Languages: You are fluent in French and English.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Sales”.See all job openings