Music Merchandiser Assistant GSA (Germany, Switzerland, Austria), internship or apprenticeship
Who are they?
Qobuz is an innovative and world-leading service in high quality music streaming and downloads.
In short, Qobuz is not like the rest: its approach is singular, valuing openness and independence, and respecting the artists, their works and all musical aesthetics. This is reflected, among other ways, through a high sound quality, human music recommendations and rich editorial coverage.
Qobuz is available in 25 countries in Europe, the US, South-America, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
Axel, Head of product
Within the GSA and central editorial teams, you will contribute to the missions of the team on the streaming and music editorial part, in order to support the development of Qobuz on the GSA (Germany, Switzerland, Austria) region.
The position can be filled as an internship or as part of a dual study program as an apprenticeship.
- Create and enrich local editorial content (magazine articles, hi-fi articles, Panorama articles of all musical genres)
- Maintain and enrich the content base of German album reviews (translation and writing)
- manage the relationship with the translators
- create original playlists of all musical genres in close collaboration with the international streaming team
- research and select new album releases to update the “new releases of all genres” playlists
- keep a permanent watch on the music market and album releases
- assist in sending weekly newsletters
3/ Social media animation in coordination with the dedicated team
- support the global Social Media team in managing German accounts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student on a work-study program
- German as a native language
- passion for music as well as musical and discographic knowledge
- very good English (spoken and written)
- very good writing
- reactivity and organizational skills
- first experience as a journalist or editor
- knowledge of French
Perks & Benefits:
A Qobuz account 🎵
A welcome kit (mug, gourd to limit the use of cups, t-shirt) and listen to high quality Qobuz sound (DAC; helmet) 🎧
A flexible remote working policy 🏡
An envelope of up to 300€ to equip and telework serenely 💸
A card (Swile) to restore itself🥗
A Cogévie health insurance 🩺
Free coffee and many organized team building events ☕
A CSE (Social and Economic Committee) that puts the interests of our employees at the heart of Qobuz’s concerns and allows to have a pot and many reductions🥇
A dynamic and multicultural team 💥music-loving
A lot of trust and very transparent internal communication (monday meetings all)
Interested in this job?
Other Business Development jobs
These job openings might interest you!See all job openings