BizDev Assistant GSA (Germany, Switzerland, Austria), internship or apprenticeship
Who are they?
Qobuz is an innovative and world-leading service in high quality music streaming and downloads.
In short, Qobuz is not like the rest: its approach is singular, valuing openness and independence, and respecting the artists, their works and all musical aesthetics. This is reflected, among other ways, through a high sound quality, human music recommendations and rich editorial coverage.
Qobuz is available in 25 countries in Europe, the US, South-America, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
Axel, Head of product
Within the GSA and central BizDev teams, you will contribute to the missions of the team on the Business Development and the program “The Qobuz Society”, with the objective of supporting the development of Qobuz in the GSA (Germany, Switzerland, Austria) region.
The position can be filled as an internship or as part of a dual study program as an apprenticeship.
The main mission is the management of “The Qobuz Society” program (audio resellers network) in GSA (Germany, Switzerland, Austria)
- Admission of new members
- Development of a new member acquisition strategy
- Organization of events and participation in trade shows
- Development of prospecting material with the Graphic Design team
- Creation of accounts and landing pages with BI and Marketing
- Management/Sending of promotional material (digital and physical)
- Maintain contact with existing members
- Regular communication on Qobuz news
- Contact person in case of questions
- Renewal of accounts
- Monitoring of cooperation and features
- Monitoring of results
- Animation of the reseller community (“Reseller of the month” etc.)
- Maintenance of the database
- Control of budget and available accounts
- Organize online workshops to train resellers on Qobuz
- Bachelor or Master student in alternation
- German as native language
- excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- very good interpersonal skills
- reactivity and organizational skills
- knowledge in the field of Hi-Fi/audio
- first experience in e-commerce
- passion for music
- knowledge of French
Perks & Benefits:
A Qobuz account 🎵
A welcome kit (mug, gourd to limit the use of cups, t-shirt) and listen to high quality Qobuz sound (DAC; helmet) 🎧
A flexible remote working policy 🏡
An envelope of up to 300€ to equip and telework serenely 💸
A card (Swile) to restore itself🥗
A Cogévie health insurance 🩺
Free coffee and many organized team building events ☕
A CSE (Social and Economic Committee) that puts the interests of our employees at the heart of Qobuz’s concerns and allows to have a pot and many reductions🥇
A dynamic and multicultural team 💥music-loving
A lot of trust and very transparent internal communication (monday meetings all)
Interested in this job?
Other Business Development jobs
These job openings might interest you!See all job openings