This position was filled!
Who are they?
Qantev (www.qantev.com) is an artificial intelligence company that helps health insurers deliver better healthcare to their members.
We do that by leveraging their historical health claims data and by applying machine learning and optimization to predict patient journeys.
We are backed by top European investors and industry leaders, and have customers all across the world (Europe, USA, LATAM, Asia and the Middle East).
We are a growing team of talented, enthusiastic, and diverse professionals. As an early hire, you will have an unparalleled opportunity for ownership and growth within the company.
As a member of the data science team, and working alongside our technical experts, you will be able to:
- Understand health data and healthcare economy dynamics.
- Improve our OCR pipeline deployed on insurance claims data.
- Work on our NLP pipelines for medical coding inference and sentiment analysis on hospital reviews.
- Enhance our fraud detection machine learning models.
- Scale our proprietary patient journey optimizer based on state-of-the-art optimal transport.
- Implement and optimize the associated algorithms.
- Find and implement the best ways to test and deploy our machine learning models at scale.
- Continuously provide ideas to improve the solution.
- Integrate this in our awesome python/pytorch/react/postgresql/elasticsearch stack.
Looking for a 4-6 months internship.
Advanced technical skills in Applied Mathematics, preferably in machine learning, probabilistic modeling, computer sciences and/or operations research.
Strong analysis with synthesis abilities, not afraid to deal with details.
Able to write quality production code.
Eager to meet clients to discuss their needs and integrate their feedback in your projects.
Fluent in English.
Working on production-grade projects with good software engineering insights.
Experience in deep learning and pytorch.
Previous startup experience or working within an agile framework.
A good sense of humor.
Benefits of working at Qantev
Opportunity to join a challenging environment among top-notch engineers and experienced entrepreneurs.
Develop a deep understanding of the health insurance industry.
Take part in scaling a global tech start-up.
Location: 10 rue Auber, 75009 Paris.
Annual company off-site.
Start-up ecosystem benefits
Alan Blue health insurance
Swile (daily lunch vouchers & gift cards)
2 technical interviews