This position was filled!
Who are they?
Some people say they’re one of the most innovative companies to come out of Silicon Valley and we couldn’t agree more! They’re a billion dollar enterprise level organization which rolls out the red carpet for the modern data experience through unique data storage and management platform, which is is able to satisfy all of a customer’s data storage needs across the entire price and performance range, and they’ve got to this level faster than nearly every enterprise company in tech firm history.
They’ve grown to around 5000 Puritans (500+ in Prague’s R&D office as of June 2023, doubled the size from last year) globally across 38 countries and they’re not close to finishing. They’ve been a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant in primary storage AND solid state arrays for 9+ years. You may have heard of NPS (Net Promoter Score) as a common instrument used for measuring customer loyalty by Fortune 500 firms. Theirs is in the top 1% of all B2B companies.
The R&D center in Prague is their largest one in Europe and second largest globally, only behind their HQ in California. Their teams here are leading the way in product development and are working on projects exclusively owned by the Prague office which already has and definitely will have a global impact on the progression and perception of Pure Storage. They’re setting up new business units and teams on a consistent basis, which means amazing opportunities to take your career in exactly the direction you want.
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For nine straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 5,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
The FlashArray Technical Marketing Team is responsible for supporting the go-to-market strategy and execution for our flagship product, FlashArray. Technical Marketers and Evangelists on our team focus on creating world-class technical content that helps our field connect our solutions to customer challenges. This is done through enablement of our field sellers and education of customers through long-form written content, videos, blogs, demos, and presentations. Our team works cross functionally with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Partners, Enablement, and Executive Staff.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join the FA Technical Marketing team as a Principal Technical Marketing Engineer for FlashArray File Services. In this role, you’ll help expand Pure’s reach by creating enablement, partner-facing, and customer-facing content that positions FlashArray File Services as the best way to store structured and unstructured file data. This position is critical to the Pure FlashArray vision of truly unifying Block and File data for customers.
- Be the SE org’s “virtual leader” and SME that drives technical sales enablement for Flash Array File Services.
- You will work with FlashArray product management and engineering to understand current and future feature payloads and product strategy in order to provide in-flight feedback.
- Contribute to Pure’s FlashArray strategic priorities by producing compelling technical enablement and marketing materials including product demos, presentations, webinars, blogs, and videos.
- Identify and fill gaps in content that prevent our field and customers from fully understanding and attaining value from FlashArray File Services.
- Understand the competitive landscape and develop messaging that differentiates FlashArray File Services from the rest of the industry.
- Be able to explain complex technical systems and concepts to technical and non-technical audiences through both written and verbal communication.
What You’ll Need To Bring To This Role...
- Hands-on experience with structured and unstructured data, data services, and protocols including SMB and NFS
- 7+ years of experience in a Sales Engineering, Consulting, Technical Marketing, or other technical selling role with an in-depth and hands-on understanding of data center infrastructure, primary, and/or secondary storage.
- Must have public speaking experience and be comfortable in a range of speaking environments from 1-on-1 to large audiences.
- Strong aptitude for translating technical differentiators into simple stories
- Administrative experience with structured and unstructured file data.
- Experience in delivering white papers, best practices guides, product demos, presentations and enablement content.
- Broad, overall datacenter and software knowledge required with significant enterprise technical depth.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple, concurrent priorities and projects.
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% of the time and have a valid US Passport.
- Experience with content creation tools such as Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
The annual base salary range is: $117,000 - $251,000. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity. And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out ourApplicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.