We are Procter & Gamble, one of the world`s largest consumer goods company.
We have brands everyone knows: P&G is one of the largest and most profitable FMCG company in the world. Our products are used daily by more than 5 billion people in more than 180 countries.
We are offering meaningful work from Day 1: With us, you have responsibility from Day one. Of course with the support of the manager and the team. We believe that if someone wants, we can teach him absolutely everything. And who knows, maybe this person will be our future CEO!
Our office culture is unique: We don't just work, we have much more in common. Whether you want to help others through charity work or you are passionate about Sustainability, you will definitely not be bored with us and we will leave the door open to your creativity. Going for a run over lunch and after work for grab a beer with colleagues? That's us too. 😊
You are the right one for us if your answers to all these questions are YES:
- Do you have a desire to constantly learn something new?
- Do you have strong leadership and strategic thinking skills?
- Do you have the energy, skills, and new perspectives that you can bring into the business?
- Do you have excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams?
- Do you have time management skills to deliver your work and make even the biggest goals achievable?
At P&G we have something what we call "promotion from within". It means that most of us (basically almost all of us) have started as Interns or Trainees. Even our CEOs.
We are based on a roles rotation, which means that we always learn something new and we have new challenges ahead of us. So even if we are looking for someone more senior, we are still mainly interested in his personality and "culture fit" - P&G offers a career, not just a "job"!