- From 50 to 250 employees
Country Manager Poland
- Possible full remote
This position was filled!
Plateforme e-commerce leader en Europe et en Amérique latine, PrestaShop permet à chacun de créer sa boutique en ligne et de la développer afin de poursuivre son ambition. Fondée sur un modèle open source, PrestaShop permet à n’importe quel marchand d’opérer son projet e-commerce partout dans le monde, en bénéficiant d’une solution entièrement personnalisable et adaptable à chaque marché, une solution qui a déjà permis à l’ensemble de nos boutiques de générer en 2018 plus de 15 milliards d’euros de ventes. Aujourd’hui, toutes les 4 minutes, une boutique PrestaShop se crée dans le monde et chacune de ces boutiques raconte une histoire.
In efforts to further strengthen our international presence on a local level, we are looking for our next Polish Country Manager.
Our Country Managers represent PrestaShop in their respective country and are responsible for increasing brand awareness, multiplying our user base and identifying strategic local partnerships that will render PrestaShop as the country’s preferred e-commerce solution.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Building brand awareness for PrestaShop in Poland through effective communication with local e-commerce influencers (bloggers, web agencies, publications, etc).
- Working closely with the marketing team, you will manage the relationship with the local Community forums, organize
- Community meetings, and relay company news with the local press (both specialized and general).You will also facilitate the organization of local events to establish PrestaShop as a leader in the local e-commerce landscape.
- Facilitating the localization of the software by contributing to translations in your respective language and identifying the need for functional enhancements to meet the local demands and regulations.
- Identifying potential partnerships with local web agencies and freelance developers to grow our international network of certified web agencies and as a result, grow our user base.
- Identifying potential local partnerships on different verticals (payment, logistics, marketplaces, hosting, product reviews etc.), contacting and facilitating the execution of contracts to assist the business development teams in Paris.
The position is based in Poland.
- Native to the country you will be working in and/or residing in the country with 8 to 10 years of professional experience
- Strong business development, marketing and communications skills
- Strong understanding of the local e-commerce industry (major leaders) and e-commerce solutions
- Knowledge of open source softwares specifically the concept of a Community and the components of a freemium business model
- Knowledge of PrestaShop’s solution is a plus
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing) and Polish :-)
Meet the PrestaShop team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn