Our Story So Far:
Since our founding in 2019, Pigment is one of the fastest-growing, SaaS companies in the world today. Our product, a highly efficient and complex Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) platform is helping other scaling companies achieve their financial goals by quickly responding to dynamic factors in their respective markets including Tech, Retail, CPG & Financial Services.
In less than 5 years, Pigment has grown to over 300 employees across offices in New York, Toronto, London & Paris and attracted over $248M in investment from some of the top Venture Capital firms globally. Co-CEO, Romain Niccoli, best sums up our mission that Pigment is “On a clear path to drive innovation and change the status quo in an industry desperately in need of it. Pigment has never been more critical and relevant than it is today.”
Team and Role
It's a unique opportunity to join a diverse Product Marketing team that has the mission to be the voice of the product in the market, and the voice of the market in the product.
You will have the opportunity to understand what makes our customers tick, bring those insights into Product, Sales and Marketing teams and translate them into sales collateral, enablement, and product insights.
Our team is positioned at the heart of Pigment so we interact daily with a multitude of stakeholders. You’ll be exposed to commercial teams including pre-sales, sales and customer success and technical teams like product management and product strategy.
DNA of the team
⚙️ We connect many dots – we are able to put ourselves in the shoes of sales, customer success, product, etc. and bring together teams through cross-company initiatives
🚶 We’re biased towards action – we think things through but try them out quickly and iterate quickly too
🎨 We balance art and science – we take an analytical approach to decision-making and know where an anecdote can paint an even better picture
💪 We're resourceful – we achieve seemingly impossible goals with limited resources
- Research and document supply chain buyer and end-user persona needs, pain points and motivations
- Develop draft messaging for our content team to develop collateral that will speak to our buyers
- Work with sales enablement to equip our sales teams on how to better understand our buyers’ needs and confidently speak to them, highlighting any nuances across industry, geography, segment, etc.
- Share about these personas with our product teams so they can guide their roadmap
- Create internal competitive battlecards that explain Pigment’s position relative to other players in the market
What we are looking for
- Curious and creative, you can find ways to gather information even if they are not immediately obvious
- Able to build relationships in a short amount of time
- Proactive and accountable, you identify where you can drive impact and you go and do it
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Prior knowledge of planning solutions and pain points
- Nice to have: First-hand experience in Supply Chain or S&OP
How we work
- Thrive Together: We can only win as a team. We are all founders and do the right thing for our peers, Pigment customers, partners, and the planet
- Never Settle: We aim to become the best at what we do by delivering with rigor and ambition every day. Delivering means building a passionate Pigment community
- Go for it: We are biased towards action. Every action leads to learning and these learnings get us one step closer to our mission
- Be real, be humble: We are generous with our feedback, open to change our views and we approach it with empathy knowing everyone is trying to do the best for Pigment
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, social origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We may process your personal data in accordance with our HR Data Protection Notice.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Operations”.