What you’ll do
- Partner with Philips’ regional commercial and marketing teams to understand customer needs, and work with Cardiologs product team to prioritize, size, and analyze those needs.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Engineering, Marketing, and Client Services (among others) to make sure all stakeholders understand program status, milestones, and activities.
- Manage deadlines as it relates to readiness for market entry, identifying risks, mitigating blockers, and facilitating solutions
- Analyze and deliver on core dependencies: product fit, regulatory & compliance approvals, product localization, product security measures, and more
- Understand Cardiologs’ business goals as they relate to the international market and set programs that allow us to reach them
- Report to the business on the progress of projects and any risks or concerns, accompanied by recommended solutions
- Ensure compliance with Quality procedures and guidelines
Who you are
- Speak English fluently. Other languages are a plus
- 5+ years experience in Business Development, Customer Service, or related roles within healthcare (medical device).
- Someone who works well in collaborative environments but also has a strong autonomous work ethic as this role will be an individual contributor
- Experience in international markets, or software is a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for working directly with customers
- Undergraduate degree, healthcare/engineering preferred, MBA a plus
- Very strong Project Management skills; needing to carry out projects in current state while also contributing to the improvement of the function
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with technology infrastructure
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-functional environment, with a clear understanding of the role in an organization
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Project / Product Management”.