VP Global Marketing
This position was filled!
Who are they?
PASQAL designs and develops quantum processors (QPUs: Quantum Processing Units) and associated software tools. Their innovative technology allows them to address use cases that are currently out of reach of the most powerful supercomputers. QPUs are highly energy efficient and will contribute to a significant reduction of the carbon footprint of the HPC industry.
Joining PASQAL will give you the opportunity to take an active part in the rapid development of a deep-tech start-up at the forefront of the second quantum revolution. You will be directly involved in one of the biggest challenges shaping the technological landscape of the 21st century. You will work in a team of top scientists and engineers, competing directly with the world’s biggest players.
Pasqal has just completed a fundraising round that will finance its developments for the next 3 years.
Rencontrez Georges-Olivier, Président
PASQAL designs and develops Quantum Processing Units (QPUs) and associated software tools. Our innovative technology enables us to address use cases that are currently beyond the reach of the most powerful supercomputers; these cases can concern industrial application challenges as well as fundamental science needs. In addition to the exceptional computing power they provide, QPUs are highly energy efficient and will contribute to a significant reduction in the carbon footprint of the HPC industry.
In the context of PASQAL’s hypergrowth, we are recruiting a Marketing Vice President reporting directly to our Chief Commercial Officer and managing the PASQAL marketing team.
The Marketing Vice President will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing strategies that support the growth of PASQAL. The role requires developing a holistic understanding of the business to build marketing plans and programs that can drive both short & long-term customer and commercial impact.
Your team is responsible for all global marketing activities including
- branding and positioning
- marketing (external) communication
- advertising and sponsoring of events
- managing our social media and web presence
- site web management
- competitor intelligence
- customer and market research
- product marketing
- account based marketing
- digital marketing
- press relationship management
We are looking for a forward-thinking, analytically minded strategic marketer with B2B marketing and Deeptech experience, to join our team.
You have a five-year undergraduate University degrees or High Business School with a concentration in marketing/sales or business
- You have 10+ years of experience in B2B technology marketing (deeptech experience is a plus)
You have the following assets:
- Affinity with technology, or ideally a technical background, with understanding of hardware and software technologies
- You have experience driving brand development, particularly in the technology space
- You have experience in external marketing communications, PR advertising, event sponsorship and
- You have experience in developing and managing a B2B company’s digital/social media presence
- You have experience driving customer/market/competitor research and analysis
- You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team
- You are passionate and will be a brand ambassador
- Bilingual in French and English
- You are flexible; we’re a start-up and you’ll be working on a wide variety of interesting things
- You are keen to roll up your sleeves, get involved, and help us build a successful company and attractive culture
Joining PASQAL will give you the opportunity to take an active part in the rapid development of a deep-tech start-up at the forefront of the second quantum revolution. You will be directly involved in one of the biggest challenges shaping the technological landscape of the 21st century. You will be working in a team of top scientists and engineers, in direct competition with the biggest global players.
Workplace : Massy 91300 (40mn from Paris center)
Starting date : As soon as possible
Type of contract : Permanent – On site (hybrid) - Full remote applications will not be considered
PASQAL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, as inclusion and diversity are essential to achieving our mission. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, religion or sexual orientation.
No third party recruiters please.