- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Big Data, Health
- Paris, London, Nantes, New York
- View website
Owkin exists to find the right treatment for every patient. Our focus is to use artificial intelligence to discover and develop better treatments for unmet medical needs, starting with the fight against cancer.
In November, Owkin became a 'unicorn' - a startup worth more than $1 billion - through a $180 million investment from pharmaceutical company Sanofi. As a result, we are now looking for the brightest and best talent to help us to go even further in achieving our mission.
What they are looking for
- Data Scientists (specializing in machine learning, deep learning and statistics, or federated learning, ...) with experience working with medical data (histology, radiology, clinical trial, molecular or genetic data, ...);
- Software Developers, back-end or front-end, DevOps and SRE;
- Project Managers and Product Managers with a Biomedical or Data Science background;
- Business Developers and Partnership Managers to build strong links with customers (pharmaceutical and biotech groups) and partners (hospitals, research institutes, ...);
But above all, people with integrity, passion, curiosity and a sense of humour!
Good to know
🍎They like to eat. A lot. Fruits and all sorts of cakes are delivered twice a week to the office.
🏆Table Football, Ping-pong , Billiards, Switch… they are high-level indoor athletes!
🌴They like to have fun! Annual off-site events, breakfast every thursday, team drinks, team lunches every month … many events are organised!
🤗 They support for your integration, you will have a Buddy (mentor) from a different team to guide you from day one!
🏠A flexible work organization and remote work is welcome
🌍Their offices are ideally located: Petites Ecuries in Paris, The Historic Center of Nantes, Holborn in London and Union Square in NYC.
💪Above all, they have a common goal: changing patient lives with technology!