Technology at OneStock
The technical work is done in 4 teams:
- R&D and Product team: the heart of the reactor. Develop the platform as microservices (more than 60!) written mainly in Go. #golang #mongob #redis #rabbitmq #vuejs
- IT & Devops team: scalability and performance 24/7. Build all the IT architecture and infrastructure to run the reactor and ensure that performance. #ovhcloud #vmware #kubernetes #datadog
- Onboarding & Support (OBS) team: the integration specialists. Plugging the core software into our customers' IT systems, quickly and efficiently. #python #docker #agility
- Optimization Software & Services (OSS) team: cherry on the cake. Develop applications to meet the specific needs of customers using the OneStock solution. #php #symfony #vuejs
The qualities we appreciate
- The team spirit
- The technique
- The benevolence
- The joy and good mood
- The desire to learn and to be entrusted with responsibilities
- And the curiosity!
What we are looking for
Some Tech Facts!
More than 60 microservices and hundreds of containers in production
OneStock is a fast growing, profitable, customer-focused OMS SaaS Retail Tech company with > 60 clients. Headquartered in Toulouse, France, our innovative software suite allows omnichannel brands & distributors to provide a single view of their available stock wherever it sits in their organisation ie across e-commerce warehouses, physical stores, third party suppliers and more), and seamlessly fulfil customer orders from any one of these stock locations.
In April 2021, we received a significant investment from the European Private Equity firm Silverfleet Capital Partners to further accelerate our growth, a significant part of which is planned in the UK. As UK Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our European Chief Marketing Officer to define and implement our UK marketing and growth programs in collaboration with the CEO, CPO and UK Country and Sales Director.
At OneStock we are looking for candidates who are ready for new challenges, and who will revolutionise the future of e-commerce and store retail. Being multi-skilled, trustworthy, committed and able to work autonomously, with a desire to share, to innovate and to improve, these are the essential skills and values that OneStock is looking for.
Here are some things that characterise us as a company:
- Our values: Agility, Goodwill, Excellence 😊
- Always staying positive and upbeat 👌
- Rewarding and innovative work, with a product that impacts not only our clients’ businesses but society in general. We are part of social change by unifying physical and digital commerce, not only for customers but also for store assistants and businesses, to name just a few
- A truly international environment, with foreign customers and colleagues
- Many leisure activities on offer: yoga🤸♀️, football, FIFA football, all sorts of geeky stuff, the Friday playlist 🎶 (Track of The Week).
- Transparent monthly communications about the performance of the company.
- Get-togethers after work, breakfast and team meals are all part of a OneStocker’s everyday life ! 🥐🍔🥗🎉🍺