- Health, E-commerce, FoodTech
- From 50 to 250 employees
Business developer - UK / IT / SE / ES / NL / DE - Stage/Alternance
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: 2 years of college
- Experience: > 6 months
This position was filled!
Qui sont-ils ?
Nutrimuscle - founded in 1993 and taken over in 2019 - is both the pioneering brand of quality sports nutrition in France and a rapidly expanding DNVB.
Nutrimuscle’s mission is simple. The human body is deficient, especially for athletes. Nutrimuscle provides the best food supplements on the market, enabled by an in-house industry and proven by systematic transparency. The challenge: to make this quality available to as many people as possible in Europe.
Nutrimuscle is a company with a mission since 2020 and is committed to sustainability and responsibility to its communities.
Nutrimuscle is a 100% digital playground, a team of passionate people who innovate, go for it, share and optimise, aiming for the same quality standard for the customer experience as for its products. And it works.
Descriptif du poste
As part of its international development, Nutrimuscle is recruiting bilingual (native language speaking) English, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch and German interns. As part of the marketing department, you will be responsible for implementing the digital marketing and business development strategy in your market (Great Britain, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany) and you will be the main point of contact for customers from these countries across the various channels. As such, you reflect the values of Nutrimuscle – excellence and transparency – and you will be helping towards brand influence.
You will be in charge of the following projects:
- You will help come up with the marketing strategy that you’ll be developing for your market on social networks and for CRM, SEA and SEO.
- You will provide the best experience to our customers and expertly guide them in their choice of products across all our channels including email, chat, and phone.
- You will be a driving force and will work in collaboration with the CRM, Social Media and SEA teams to offer our clients the best possible experience.
- You will update and complete the FAQs and site content so that our customers have the best possible information at all times.
- You will handle the operational tasks related to your role, including creation, modification and follow-up of orders.
- You are the driving force behind business development, partnerships and sponsorship.
- A student in their 1st or 2nd year of a Master’s degree in a Business School/ University.
- You stand out for your excellent interpersonal skills. You are empathetic and diplomatic, and know what it’s like to be in the client’s shoes enough to provide an expert and fun response.
- A salesperson at heart, you like challenges and you want to join a dynamic company that is rapidly expanding.
- You have excellent writing skills and your spelling is impeccable.
- You like to be well informed and want to know everything about food supplements and sports nutrition.
- You are a English, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Dutch or German native.
Déroulement des entretiens
Interview with the Customer Care & Partnerships manager
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter