This position was filled!
Who are they?
MWM is a leading technology company that develops in-house tech to power over 50 apps that help people unlock their creative potential. With more than 500 million downloads worldwide, MWM has gained recognition as a promising French start-up and has been named as one of the next 100 Tech Unicorns in Europe.
If you are driven to make a difference and want to be part of a team that is constantly striving for technical excellence, MWM may be the perfect fit for you. At MWM, you will have the opportunity to contribute to technological innovations and create apps that are used by millions of people worldwide. You will be in charge of your own projects and have the chance to design the next big hits, like edjing. Join us and be part of a team that is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
- Leader in creative apps
- 50 million euros raised in March 2020
- A profitable scale-up
- 500 million downloads
- 50+ apps to unlock creativity
Founded in 2012, MWM is today one of the most promising startups in the French Tech ecosystem: we are proud to be part of the FT120 program and to carry the French colors internationally! 🇫🇷
We are a tech factory, 1st global publisher of music apps and leader in the creativity sector. Our three founding values are Passion, Impact, and Resilience. In 2020 we raised 50 millions euros and launched our own mobile games studio.💪🏼
We are 120 MWMers in a constant quest for innovation and technical independence, and we all work towards one goal: make inspiring and ambitious mobile applications. 💡
Our products? More than 50 creative apps : photo, video, art… Our apps are used by millions of people worldwide, and account for more than 600 millions downloads.
Interested? Keep reading!
MEETING YOUR FUTURE JOB
- Improve LTV by fine tuning monetization features through data analysis
- Create dashboards to drive decisions and reports to inform various stakeholders
- Create an alerting system to identify unusual patterns in performances
- Explore data by working closely with the BI Team in order to identify patterns, trends and opportunities, and efficiently communicate findings and potential problematics to internal teams
- Optimize cross-promotion between our applications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in the mobile industry
- Engineering Master Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and data visualization tools such as Excel, Tableau, or PowerBI
- Strong skills in Python, SQL
- You use data to answer business objectives
- Analytical mind, you love to dig through data
- Not afraid of tackling projects from scratch and implementing all the tools and processes you need
- Very good communicator, you can explain technical issues to non-technical people and work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Fluent English, knowledge of French is a plus (position based in Paris)
You can segment users and identify specific groups that are driving key metrics. Data visualization You have a strong ability to effectively represent complex data through graphical formats to simplify and enhance understanding. Programming skills You have are able to write complex programs and scripts for data analysis and manipulation.
You can develop programs that can automate data analysis tasks. Proactivity You are proactive and take initiative in identifying and addressing potential issues or opportunities. Curiosity You have a curious mindset and are constantly seeking to learn more about the market, users, and emerging technologies. Driveness You are driven and results-oriented, and a re able to work effectively under pressure to deliver high-quality products that meet business goals and user needs.
LIFE @ MWM
🚀 A vision: to develop high-performance mobile applications that unleash the creative potential of everyone, whether it's music, drawing, photography... You will join a team of passionate people, particularly focused on innovation and test-and-learn.
🔥 An ecosystem: Scale-up in full growth, profitable for several years, we have the privilege to evolve in a consumer market with an almost unlimited potential. Whether collaborating with DJs such as Martin Solveig and DJ Jazzy Jeff, working closely with tech giants such as Google or Apple, or designing new levels in our own video game studio, our universe is rich and varied!
🙈 A relaxed and motivating working atmosphere: free gym on the premises, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks as much as you like. A brunch and a visit from the hairdresser, manicurist and osteo in the office every month. A relaxation and games area, a personal parking space, meal voucher, lots of afterworks & various activities, team building like the one we just did in Corsica.
⭐ An attractive remuneration package including, among other things, a profit-sharing bonus, a company savings plan - not to mention numerous career opportunities!
- Screening interview with Nolwen, Talent Acquisition Manager(30min - phone call)
- Use case (asynchronous)
- Technical interview with two people from the Data Team (1h - on-site or video call)
- Business Interview with Charles, CRO (1h - on-site)
- Welcome 🎉 !
You've read the ad and find yourself in it? You know what you have to do ⬇️ !