- Internship (6 month(s))
- Starting date:
- Occasional remote authorized
- Master's Degree
- > 6 months
- FinTech / InsurTech
- Less than 15 employees
- Internship (6 month(s))
This position was filled!
Multis is a startup that provides financial services to businesses by leveraging crypto and traditional finance.
Today, Multis provides banking accounts for companies with crypto, allowing them to pay abroad instantly with no fees, store assets safely with team access controls, earn interest on treasury with savings accounts, and streamline payments with instant currency transfers, even across borders.
But the goal is bigger: to build the future of B2B banking through a mix of traditional finance and blockchain infrastructure!
They’re backed by world-class investors including Y Combinator (Stripe, Airbnb, Dropbox…), eFounders (Front, Spendesk, Aircall) and Coinbase Ventures.
You’ll be working side-by-side with the Marketing Lead to help us stay ahead of the competition, drive lead generation, and help us stay relevant among key opinion leaders and events. We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades type who is eager to learn, is innately curious, and is at ease toggling from English to French.
Market analysis support
- Research and monitor our competitive landscape
- Research and monitor emerging trends in payments, neobanks, crypto, and B2B Saas industries
- Social media monitoring
Inbound Marketing support
- Support marketing lead in content: from ideation to distribution
- Community management: help us keep our social channels growing and relevant
- Support marketing manager in ongoing SEO missions: from backlink strategies to optimizing the site to exploring new social channels, to optimizing existing content
- Assist in any updates of our CRM system
Influencers & Events
- Support Marketing Lead in keeping track of Key Opinion Leaders in media outlets, social media, and blogs
- Support CEO & Marketing Lead in event sponsorship and participation
- Challenging work experience building next-gen banking with a frontier tech
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Unique Access to the Y Combinator and eFounders network to kickstart your career in tech
- Off-sites (last one was in Berlin) and events abroad
- Offices in Paris downtown (75002)
- Possibility to get paid part of your salary in crypto 🤑
- You’re in the final year of a masters program from a top business school, with a specialization in comms and marketing preferred
- Mastery of English in written and oral communications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in an early-stage startup or international company
- An interest in B2B Saas, crypto, or blockchain
- A strong gif game and an appreciation for Hawaiian shirts 🏝
- Phone screening with the Marketing Lead
- In-depth interview with the Marketing Lead & CEO
- Reference calls
Meet the Multis team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn