- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Possible full remote
- > 2 years
- FinTech / InsurTech
- Less than 15 employees
- Permanent contract
Multis builds banking accounts for companies holding both crypto and traditional currencies to run business.
They’re crafting a unique hybrid bank that companies can use to pay abroad instantly with no fees, and access high-interest financials services based on both crypto and traditional currencies.
They’re backed by world-class investors including Y Combinator (Stripe, Airbnb, Dropbox…), eFounders (Front, Spendesk, Aircall) and Coinbase Ventures.
What’s so special about engineering at Multis?
Most people would call Multis “just an interface” but you’d probably call it a server-less, backend-less, password-less, real-time fullstack ClojureScript static decentralized web application. It’s not about ticking boxes though — we chose these technologies and architecture to cater for our very specific domain: the blockchain. As for our engineering principles, we only have one: simplicity.
We’re looking for a fullstack engineer to work hand-in-hand with the CTO and the engineering and product teams to build and maintain our next-gen business banking stack and features — leveraging blockchains and their protocols as well as server-less infrastructure and functional programming. As a core member, we also expect you to have major impact on shaping our culture and brand, and help us attract top talents!
- Lead features development — from specs to tested production code — along with the Product team
- Contribute to Multis technical thought leadership through articles on our engineering blog
- Maintain product and handle company-wide support with the core team
- Help build a world-class engineering team
- For our lead: build a team and ensure smooth and structured execution to deliver on company’s objectives and roadmap
- 2+ years of experience as a fullstack engineer
- Acquainted with ClojureScript (or strong willingness to learn — our coding test is in ClojureScript)
- Experience with complex single page applications
- Ability to lead projects and execute with pragmatism and velocity
- Cultivate humility and curiosity about all things programming and tech
- Know how to relax 🏝️
Nice to have
- Startup experience — ideally B2B or fintech
- Passionate about all things blockchain and crypto
- Experience leading a team (or strong appetite to do so)
- Previous remote experience
- Hawaïan outfit and prior one-pot experience 🍲
- Phone call with CEO
- Technical case
- Feedback and call with Lead Dev
- In-depth interview with CEO and CTO
- Reference calls
Meet the Multis team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn