- Mobile Apps
- From 15 to 50 employees
Head of Growth - Open to full-remote ✨
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Possible full remote
- Education: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 5 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Who are we? 🚀
Mojo is an app used to create incredible animated social content.
Launched in 2018, the company is now the #1 app to create animated content for Instagram stories.
The app recently reached 30M installs, has a community that spans over 180 countries, and is rated 4.9/5.0 stars with over 800k ratings.
Mojo is headquartered in Paris with half of the team working remotely across Europe.
CANDIDATES BASED IN EUROPE OR UK ONLY
“A unique opportunity to work on an app that has millions of users. The role encompasses performance, optimization, threading, low-level programming, and video rendering. The result being very visual and ever-changing! ”
As the head of growth, your core mission will be to build and drive the global distribution strategy of the Mojo app. You will lead the efforts on improving organic growth and virality, leveraging from paid media, and increasing visibility through online content. You will also hire and manage the growth team to help with those efforts.
You will report directly to the CEO and will work cross-functionally with the engineering, design, and operations teams to design and execute growth initiatives.
- Define the company’s growth strategy and measurable objectives with the CEO and execute on them
- Hire, build and manage the growth team, currently composed of 3 people (UA, community & product growth) helped by expert freelancers
- Oversee the entire user funnel from acquisition through activation, engagement, retention, and revenue
- Own the development of a measurement and experimentation framework, to enable a fast-moving, data-informed approach to iterations both inside and outside of the product
- Define processes and ways-of-working to establish Growth as a core company capability
- Work with our Head of Brand to help build and maintain a strong and consistent brand identity across all user touchpoints
Minimum Qualifications ✨
- 6+ years proven experience in growth and online marketing channels - having experience with mobile products is a great plus
Experience that spans at least 2 of these areas:
- Product-led growth: signup funnel optimization, viral sharing flows, referrals, conversion rate optimization
- Paid Marketing: paid social, data stack & attribution, influencers, search ads
- Content-driven growth: app stores and web presence, landing pages, online generated content, SEO
- Retention: activation, in-app & external messaging, CRM
- Having excellent product mindset
- Having a great technical mindset: you are great at working with software and data engineers
- Being super comfortable with numbers and data analysis
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with subscriptions product is a plus
- English - fluent, excellent writing
Our core values 💎
💪 We have a doer mentality. We aim for maximal autonomy and love taking initiatives driving visible results for the company.
🚀 We are excited about the change, and always move forward with big ambitions.
❤️ We deeplycare about other people, whether they are our colleagues or mojo creators. We advocate radical transparency, open-mindedness, and ethics before profits.
Work environment & culture 🙌
We’re a small team of 20 people. Half of us are working remotely across Europe. Our communication is mostly written.
We are focused on maximizing the impact of each member of the team. So, we try to keep it small and maintain a very relaxed and friendly work style ✌️.
Cultural fit is also extremely important to us, we even put it above raw technical skills. We think a great company is above all a highly functioning group of people that get along well together :)
🗺 Remote-friendly: participation for home equipment costs, coworking space for full-remote teammates, trips to Paris HQ fully covered (according to our expenses policy).
🎉 Enjoy life at Mojo: off-sites twice a year, plus frequent team gatherings, main office at the center of Paris (near Réaumur-Sébastopol metro station).
💵 Competitive compensation based on upper range market data (90th percentile)
🧧 Generous equity aligned with US market practices
🎁 Best-in-class benefits and perks: health insurance covered at 100% for the teammates including their partner and children, 1-month paid leave for the second parent of newborns, lunch vouchers covered at 50%, package for sustainable mobility, high-quality hardware, etc…
🌳 Time and budget to support your learning initiatives: up to 3 days per month paid in full to attend agreed and mutual-benefit conferences, training sessions & workshops, etc…
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We have signed the parental act
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Hiring process ⚙️
- Hiring manager screening call - 30 min. - remote
- Live test - 2 hours - remote or in-person at our Paris office
- Final interview with the founders - 1,5 hours - remote or in-person at our Paris office
- Closing call & pre-offer - 30 min. - remote
Along with the final step, we’d love for you to meet a couple of team members by video call or in the office for a coffee. This gives you a chance to get to know your future colleagues a bit better!
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter