Senior Back End Developer Spring Boot
Who are they?
At MOBILIZE PAY, we’re on a mission to empower our customers to move and live more sustainably, one payment at a time. We bring together EV charging, payments, and sustainability – making it easier to lead a more mindful lifestyle. We’re growing fast and looking for like-minded entrepreneurs to come build a better future with us!
We’re an autonomous, ambitious, and impact-driven start-up team based out of Paris, with the confidence of Mobilize Financial Services. Bringing the best of both worlds together.
We’re a collaborative and diverse team of go-getters, entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and many more. In the coming months, we’re speeding ahead with building our new product, onboarding the best partners, and launching in new markets.
Mobilize Financial Services is Renault Group’s global banking group, helping 4.7 million customers across the world finance their car in 2021 alone.
Rencontrez Cyrille, CEO
As one of our first developers, you’ll be part of our team for:
- Working on partnerships with technical teams from our partner providers
- Integrating and building mobile and web APIs
- Writing well tested code and being a key player in the improvement of development and release processes.
- Creating architectural solutions for backend features and corresponding APIs
- Working closely with our designers, product owners, and other cross functional teams
As a member of our technical team, you will work closely with our Lead Developer, CTO and Card Product Manager. The role will be based in central Paris. We fully support flexible working, but love to collaborate in real life a minimum of 2 days a week to break down the virtual barriers and learn from one another.
Our tech stack:
- Spring Boot
- Java 17
- Flutter (redux)
- GCP (GKE, Terraform)
- TDD approach
This role is for you if you:
- Thrive in agile project management and are comfortable with sprints
- Bonus: have front-end development experience
- Understand what a good standard looks like for a high-performing team of developers and can get the team there
- Have a first experience in participating in complex development efforts and know what it takes to deliver high-quality software
- Have a strong focus on impact. This includes having the desire to understand the business value your team’s work provides.
- Are fluent in English and French (Bonus: German, Italian, Spanish)
Typically, people with 5+ years of experience have developed the tactical skills to be successful in this role. But we believe experience is not the best predictor of future performance and that people learn fast – so if all this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to meet you!
Interested in this job?
Other Back-end Development jobs
These job openings might interest you!See all job openings