Who are they?
Mirakl is leading the platform revolution that is successfully changing the e-commerce landscape. As a leader in marketplace software, Mirakl provides the technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch a marketplace, allowing B2B and B2C clients to accelerate their ecommerce growth by offering more products and services, following Amazon’s model.
A Glimpse of Mirakl:
· Founded in 2012 in France (French Tech Certified)
· 600 employees and offices in Paris, Bordeaux, London, Munich, Barcelona, Boston, Chicago, New York City and Sydney.
· More than 300 B2B and B2C clients globally (Galeries Lafayette, Nature & Découvertes, Best Buy, Carrefour, Accor Hotels, Siemens, Hewlett Packard Enterprise etc.)
· Mirakl has raised a total of $948M through five rounds of funding
What characterizes Mirakl? A fascinating platform that is shaping the e-commerce future, and a strong drive to create and bring value to our partners.
As a result of our innovative technology, Mirakl is part of the Next40 index (most promising tech companies in France) and the French Tech community!
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
To contribute to the rapid growth of e-commerce, Mirakl is looking for a Marketplace Business Developer for a 6 month internship starting in January 2024.
Your role :
The Seller recruitment team is at the heart of this ecosystem, enabling the fastest way for brands, retailers, distributors and resellers to accelerate online sales across Mirakl-powered marketplaces. As we continue to expand our portfolio of clients in Europe, we are looking for a Marketplace Business Developer Intern to help recruit top sellers on Connect.
You are responsible for :
- Identifying high-potential sellers through the right acquisition channels
- Negotiating and convincing them to rapidly start on the platform
- Supporting and training sellers to create and push their catalogue online
- Developing their performance!
- Enrolled in University or Business School
- Prior experience in Marketplace Business Development, Sales or Account Management would be a bonus
- Has strong communication and presentation skill
- Has appetite for commercial prospection and B2B relationships
- Is a highly business-driven individual who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments
- A team player with effective organization and time management skills
- Speaks English fluently
What we offer :
- Internship allowance: between €1,200 and €1,400 per month (depending on profile)
- A workplace that promotes well-being: breakfasts, sports and yoga classes, aperitifs, etc...
- A tailored induction programme to enable you to develop your skills quickly
- Empowering and progressive assignments to increase skills
- A unique opportunity to discover a fast-growing French unicorn and to work with international teams
- Access to discounts from our CSE (ticketing...)
- A healthy mind in a healthy body, thanks to the Gymlib pass, take some time for yourself!
- Modern premises in the heart of Paris (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower)
- Swile meal ticket card
- Coverage of your transport costs (Navigo at 50%, bicycle, etc.)
Hiring process :
- A first exchange with the recruiter
- Two interviews to meet your future manager and a future colleague. The STAR method and structured interviews will hold no secrets for you.
- Welcome to Mirakl!
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.
Other Business Development jobs
These job openings might interest you!